Thread: Transfer freeze - lost my token!

Transfer freeze - lost my token!

I was the only bidder at the end of the qualifying round for a player about fifteen minutes ago. The green message Wait came up so I waited... I waited... and then I got my connection timed out and when I refreshed the player I was trying to buy was nowhere to be seen and I was down a token. Frustrating to say the least :-( Sort it out please, without the ability to successfully make transfers I won't be sticking arouind to play much longer.

Addicted
    you lost the connection after you bid, that's why you didnt see anyone else's bids. if you ever see that it says WAIT after a round of bidding has ended, and the WAIT-text doesn't change, then reload the game manually

Same happened to me! I was leading the auction, only me with a bid.. when time ended, it said wait, and nothing happened.. Reloaded the game, the player is still there with 00:00:00 and nothing happened.. still waiting and nothing.. I want my T or the player!

i tried this
    Auction problems : Nordeus Support
    and then tried to sync my clock:
    Synchronizing time on your computer : Nordeus Support

Still, nothing happened.. and the player is still on market with 00:00:00.. everytime i reload game, it shows the little window "player is on market now"

Pro
    i am having the same problem tonight.. hopefully it gets fixed

it would be the best player of my team.. thank you nordeus --' Look all those 4 or 5 stars players on auctin i can't buy now

I did this, and it seems it worked.. reloaded and now the player is mine =) try it urself too..
    Synchronizing your clock manually:

Right-click on your computer's clock and choose “Adjust Date/Time”
    Select the Internet Time tab, and click on “Change Settings ”
    At this point you may receive a UAC prompt. After this prompt, click the “Update now” button to resync.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Visit Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support and open a ticket
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook