Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pjBS
  • 1 Post By pjBS

Thread: abandoned teams bug

  1. #1
    Rookie pjBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Question abandoned teams bug

    ok, Devs

    abandoned teams win? why ?
    tell us !

    "a abandoned team?
    a bot controlled team?
    How will you explain it? They didn't sub during matches, didn't treat their injured major player, their formation changed once though. But nothing like regular changes and team shuffling."




    abandoned teams bug-img_8809.jpg

    abandoned teams bug-img_8823.jpg

    ref to ; abandoned teams
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...important.html
    Last edited by pjBS; 08-26-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    khris likes this.

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,387
    This team have players with contracts pending to be renewed, thats why u don't see some players under the field.


    Still, the teams are forced to have a min' of 14 players with contract so the game add veteran players to complete the min' of 14 and the spaces where you don't see any player in the field are covered by the sub's when the match starts.

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,387
    well nope, Ive not answered why they win lol-....... need more imfo tho'

  4. #4
    Rookie pjBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81

    Angry abandoned team BUG

    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This team have players with contracts pending to be renewed, thats why u don't see some players under the field.

    Still, the teams are forced to have a min' of 14 players with contract so the game add veteran players to complete the min' of 14 and the spaces where you don't see any player in the field are covered by the sub's when the match starts.
    nopeeeeee
    abandoned team : 60% guy
    added pic.
    he won 2x now.
    my win vs. him was close. even i had 70% Ballposession, 9 Shots & 8 holds, still close win


    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    well nope, Ive not answered why they win lol-....... need more imfo tho'
    information can only given by TE69-Bug Devs

    yep, its a SERIOUS NASTY BUG

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,387
    Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    nopeeeeee
    abandoned team : 60% guy
    added pic.
    he won 2x now.
    my win vs. him was close. even i had 70% Ballposession, 9 Shots & 8 holds, still close win




    information can only given by TE69-Bug Devs

    yep, its a SERIOUS NASTY BUG
    60 is the average, remember he have 5*'s, practically 5 of them so this helps and change the situation really, and a lot. xD

    and nope, it is not a bug, believe me.

  6. #6
    Rookie pjBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81
    yeeees of course
    nothing in TE is a bug

    abandoned teams bug-img_8846.jpg
    khris likes this.

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,387
    Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    yeeees of course
    nothing in TE is a bug

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8846.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	108400
    Of course right now we have a good amount of stuffs pending to be fixed and so... but this one, is not a bug. Is a matter of beatability margin and selectivity of scenario.... since the day 1 this happens... game has chosen his best players and your worst ones, then is when this occur.