Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Nebu
  • 2 Post By maloukees

Thread: FA Tankers Forcing Others to Tank

FA Tankers Forcing Others to Tank

This season I decided to give a change for the league, all normal till the team that is -12% and tanking all week decided to set a normal formation,

Here why we need the FAs formation separated from league... League and then - switching for CL-Cup-FA...

What should I do now? tank again?.

FA Tankers Forcing Others to Tank-tanker-75.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 10-19-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    But if you tank this season you'll have the possibility of facing this seasons tanker again next season. Unless................you manipulate the draw. Lol.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    But if you tank this season you'll have the possibility of facing this seasons tanker again next season. Unless................you manipulate the draw. Lol.
    This is so sad. Cmon, isn't so easy to have a specific formations page to dont f*K up the league matches? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Tankers do manipulate draws too. This weekend one team in my FA was drawn with another 1% team. I looked through his squad they were all 1* players. Today he is 84%, he somehow assembled a complete 11 5* players enough to defeat my comrade.
    maloukees and khris like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Famous
    Its really time Nordeus take control.. and punish the tankers by removing stars or ...

Not possible to buy players for your team after the draw and use them in asso. games...

Or just listen to the forum and use the national Team for the association games......directly no more tankers....LOL
    khris and Nebu like this.