Thread: what is this..

Apprentice

what is this..

Hello.

First i need some help, i dont know what happen but one of my player can't pause his new sa/position train, i can pause him and train him normal but the problem he keep getting his ability point from a match, i dont have problem with other players, its just him.

Is that player bugged, cursed or what? I dont have problem before i update the game, but after i update the game the problem occur and i cant stop it (already tried revert my game to old version but still) .

I dont want that new position ( if only i can cancel it even with few token, i will) this is so weird.

*I pause his train from last season, and been using him as starting eleven, before update everything normal, he not getting any ability from any match, right after update this problem occur..
    Last edited by Flow; 02-05-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Once you have started training an SA you cannot stop until the SA has been achieved. As you rightly mention, you can pause it but there's no way to terminate I'm afraid.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Yes, but i can stop other player, i have three player training sa, two of them normal, no problem when i pause it, they will not get any of ability point even from match.

But only "that" player it cant be stopped, dont know what happen but he keep getting ability from match, only him, the other two players no (even if they get mom, it will add percentage not point like that cursed player). Now i regret update my game -_- , i pause his training from last season, thats why i feel so weird... occur after i update

I'm gonna move this to the bugs subforum*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm gonna move this to the bugs subforum*
    Thx nik, i already sort the problem out, i clear cache and my data game also change his name, dont know which one works lol, but somehow its working, he not getting any point from match now, just percentage.