Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: images flooding my google photo's

Question images flooding my google photo's

Hello there

I recently restarted playing Top Eleven and I'm really glad that I did, but I have one problem. All the images; like the logo's and such, are showing in my personal pictures. Is there a way to keep the game from doing this, or do is it normal? (I have a 1 month old Oneplus 6 as my device) I can't see these pictures in my Google drive, as they are called "device folders"

Thank you in advance for help

Quinten

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is this a google account or fb ?
    Also in google acc. you can change your pic.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have exactly the same issue and I also have a OnePlus 6. I play through FB. I just accept it as I cannot stop it. If anyone has a resolution I'm all ears.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I'm not entirely clear what the problem is, but try this... go in to Google Photos, in the left hand menu (three lines) select 'Device Folders'. Find the folder containing the Top Eleven images and go in to it. Deselect the 'Back up & sync' slider and those images shouldn't then show up in your Google Photos.

I think this is an issue with Google Photos and where it picks up pictures from rather an Top Eleven issue.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hi all, yes, please try what Ludo mentions above and let me know. I think I have found another workaround if that doesn't solve it, but keep me posted.

I had the same issue and eventually i found this link - https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/p...photos.947515/

On the 7th post is a video about creating a .nomedia file which fixed the issue for me. Hope this helps others.