Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Can you consider possibly spelling the games out a lot better on a day when two teams

Can you consider possibly spelling the games out a lot better on a day when two teams

I had four games between 7:30 a.m. and I believe 1:15 p.m., there may have been three games between that. Of time and then the 4th game was at 3:30 but didn't matter cuz I was going to wipe him off the map anyways no matter what lineup I used no matter what I did which I did when handily. But my third game was a Champions League final of which I've reached a couple times and I've never won, due to the games being so close together I firmly in in the belief that my players were garbage, granted my opponent was slightly better but I consistently be far better players in that on a regular basis or I give a great showing. I lost this final 220 and the stats showed basically identical stats for both teams it's a simply he scored twice and I didn't oh, maybe because my guys had played twice prior within hours and they didn't hit the net with their wide open shots it was pathetic offensively and I played soccer in college from my youth. I know tactics and all that stuff that's why I'm here playing I enjoy what you got going here but on top of netminder disappointment I also had a magical button click when my phone was just sitting on my dresser it was open to week 22 or later scouting players because I had a hundred tokens and I was just looking I was not going to purchase a player who's going to lose a star lesson 5 to 7 days. That would be foolish and I've been playing now I'm on my 27th season I believe, never Tanked and always moved up, always fought every game for the win. But do you have that many tokens taken away by either a ghost in my house cooking my phone or something a gust of wind coming from my roof I don't know or something more nefarious really bothered me because now I have it wants to start Striker that didn't even in time 2 get used to my team playing style let alone now he's only a one-star. That's just foolish so I'm simply stating maybe you got to look into the fact that there's a possibility of magical purchases or something because I did not purchase my starting Striker currently on my team now and starting sometimes here and there because I don't have a choice. I was purchasing and had purchased $10 80 tokens to add to my 20 tokens give it take to have a total of 100 tokens going into the season or 150 token thanks to the great work by my Association members in me. BUT INSTEAD 64 OR 69 TOKENS AND 100 PLUS MILLION WENT FLUSHING DOWN TOLIET. I'm only mentioning this because of the simple fact that I'm in between jobs and money is real important for the time being, so Steven spend ten bucks on 80 tokens is I've difficult decision in itself for me at the moment but then to lose those or other yet not be allowed to make your own decision Andalusia star it's just frankly disappointing in may change everything is other games to play but I really really enjoyed this Top Eleven. Some things I don't like is cheaters rampant, poor people frankly I just wealthy as how and can just go out whatever and by their team while I spend what I can and work my butt off to get moral in rest I'm watching videos before bed. I believe I'll be starting my new job Monday they're going to call early I just wanted you to know how I felt about one of two options number one is that my house there's a ghost and he purchased a player remember to something is a fall on your end and I don't want to believe number 2 but I also don't believe in ghosts so I don't know what's up maybe something you should look into maybe not I haven't heard much gripe on here about that. J21 out of the Garden City in Michigan, likely one of your minority groups using this game because I'm from America and you know soccer in America. I hate to walk away from it and you lose one of your American players but I got some thinking to do thanks for your time. Ultimately you can say maybe I shouldn't even have purchased the $10 in tokens if it matter that much, I'm big on how you treat me is how I'ma treat you so I'm just throwing it out there and maybe there's a bigger problem here and it's address maybe I'm the one off incident I don't have a clue?!!?? It was a gift for doing my neighbor's snow so far all your free, she's 90 years old and has a large property but I taking care of it for and she snuck ten bucks in my pocket without me realizing it otherwise it wouldn't even have been possible for her to pay me I wouldn't accept it. so I used it on something I enjoy and it just had a bad result, that's life I guess. I'll finish this season out and make my decision I know Nordues and top 11 do their best but please remember do not become anything like NBA 2K 18 or 19 or even the ones prior the day that happens everybody walks and I'm telling you right now you're creeping real close to the end games purchase craziness but the problem with that game is you have to pay fifty bucks 60 bucks for it and this is how you make your money fighting game purchases so I'm not mad I'm just sad that the whole industry is going this way oh, it's how you guys survive I get that and your advertising which God knows what you get from that none of my business. if I were to make a purchase again witch I'm likely to do it's purely out of me being competitive but if something happens with that or I don't get the right player or something then I'm out right away my Champions League bracket is a bunch of good team teams in one average, that two Star Stryker did I shouldn't have right now what was purchased last year at the end of the year would really have come in handy this year. Thanks for hopefully reading my long gripe. Good luck to all this year if you're playing me, watch out because I'm going to B going balls-out aggressive ,angry ,man to man, hard, full attacking w/ everything and everybody!!! Withstand It or lose 8-0.

SINGRRLY, PART OF AMERICA'S NON CORRUPT AS HECK PEOPLE,
    J21 - SINCE FEB 2017 UNTIL ...
    THE GARDEN CITY
    THE WILD BUNCH FANS

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Mystery scout buy

Around week 22 or 23 last season i had purchased 80 tokens to have a total of 100 or 150 for the start of this new season... well last season during/inbetween weeks 22 n 23 i was just peeking at scouts for that moment BUT NEVER EVER WAS BUYING ANY PLAYER... WHY BUY SO LATE JUST TO LOSE A STAR 5-6 DAYS LATER... WELL I LEFT IT OPEN ON PHONE N WALKED AWAY FOR 3 MINS ONLY TO COME BACK AND FINDOUT I PURCHASSED A SCOUT STRIKER FOR 64 OR 69 TOKENS N 108 TO 115 MILLION OR WHATEVER THE COST. I NEVER CLICKED A BUTTON TO BUY THIS PLAYER, ON MY MOTHERS LIFE. EITHER IVE GOT GHOSTS OR NORDEUS DID SOMETHING OR SOMETHING HAPPENED BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING!!! B4 CAREFUL GUYS, I WORKED HARD TO LOSE CHAMPION LEAGUE FINAL CUZ I HAD FOUR GAMES IN 6 HRS AND THAT TITLE GAME WAS 3RD OF DAY. WON PRIOR TWO. FINISHED 2ND IN LEAGUE ALSO. HAD BUILT 150 TOKENS FOR THIS SEASON START W/ASSOCIATIONS 50 TOKENS FINISH. INSTEAD I WAS LEFT WITH 81TOKENS AND A LOT LESS MILLIONS.
    PP
    1) SPREAD OUT GAMES MORE DEPENSING ON IMPORTANCE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL BEING 3RD GAME IN 4 HRS OR 4 1/2 HRS ISNT RIGHT. I LOST 2-0 I ACCEPT THAT, I GUARANTEE A DIFFERENT RESULT HAD IT BEEN 2ST GAME OF DAY.

2) RESEARCH HOW I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE A STRIKER VIA SCOUTING WHICH I DIDNT WANT NOR APPROVED BUT SOMEHOW IT HAPPENECED?

THANK YOU, J21 (27TH SEASON VET)
    Wish to continue because of my love n knowledge of soccer, played youth until college. This is not a joke or lie, i wasted 69 tokens and im inbetween jobs. Felt it more than somebody throwing cash at game and have team of 135% to 150% every year.

Purchasing.

If the moderator doesnt deem my post is worthwhile and blocks it from being posted then i know this is the right game for me. Your just pretecting NORDEUS and TOP 11... Be fair man. Ive spent money.

Quote Originally Posted by RaGenPoLish View Post
    If the moderator doesnt deem my post is worthwhile and blocks it from being posted then i know this is the right game for me. Your just pretecting NORDEUS and TOP 11... Be fair man. Ive spent money.

Meant not right game for. They bought me a striker between wks 22 and 23 as i saved up 150 tokens for this new season, im not rich. Worked so hard for that. 2nd in league and 2nd in champions league but only cuz i had 4 games in 5 or 6 hrs. 3 in 4 to 4 1/2 hrs. 3rd game was chmpions league final. Waasnt about a deep bench it was about too many games too fast. Take an extra day and have 1 or 2 games then. Or just 1 chqmpions league final.. Hard to get there and im disappointed i played handcuffed in a sense.

Meaning i never clicked purchance a 69 token striker between wks 22 n 23. I was viewing scouting out of interest to learn anything as this game seeems all strategy and aome luck. Left phone for 3 mins on scouting and when i can back it said i prucjased a 69 token and however millions atriker thats just gunna lose a star within days. GUYS I WARN U I NEVER CLICKED THE GUY LET ALONE PURCHASE. BE CAREFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by RaGenPoLish View Post
    Meaning i never clicked purchance a 69 token striker between wks 22 n 23. I was viewing scouting out of interest to learn anything as this game seeems all strategy and aome luck. Left phone for 3 mins on scouting and when i can back it said i prucjased a 69 token and however millions atriker thats just gunna lose a star within days. GUYS I WARN U I NEVER CLICKED THE GUY LET ALONE PURCHASE. BE CAREFUL.

27th season. Never tanked. Always competitive. 1st complaints. 1st time im doubting top 11, was lovely game bur turning into NBA 2k 18/19. Which is ok cuz beaides ads that how game makes money. When u allow or cause me to purchase a unwanted player cuuz hell be 1 Star down in days is crossing line!! If i stay that can never happen again and i hope championship/semi-final games are more spreadout and not ur 4th gane of the day while never knowing ur oppenents contests for the day....

Famous
    You should be telling this to support.
    Moderators here can't help you.
    Admins possibly. But most likely they'll tell you to contact support.
    Richie72 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You should be telling this to support.
    Moderators here can't help you.
    Admins possibly. But most likely they'll tell you to contact support.
    He seems to be enjoying himself creating his own blog page

I should unapprove this post until the owner add some spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by ragenpolish View Post
    i had four games between 7:30 a.m. And i believe 1:15 p.m., there may have been three games between that. Of time and then the 4th game was at 3:30 but didn't matter cuz i was going to wipe him off the map anyways no matter what lineup i used no matter what i did which i did when handily. But my third game was a champions league final of which i've reached a couple times and i've never won, due to the games being so close together i firmly in in the belief that my players were garbage, granted my opponent was slightly better but i consistently be far better players in that on a regular basis or i give a great showing. I lost this final 220 and the stats showed basically identical stats for both teams it's a simply he scored twice and i didn't oh, maybe because my guys had played twice prior within hours and they didn't hit the net with their wide open shots it was pathetic offensively and i played soccer in college from my youth. I know tactics and all that stuff that's why i'm here playing i enjoy what you got going here but on top of netminder disappointment i also had a magical button click when my phone was just sitting on my dresser it was open to week 22 or later scouting players because i had a hundred tokens and i was just looking i was not going to purchase a player who's going to lose a star lesson 5 to 7 days. That would be foolish and i've been playing now i'm on my 27th season i believe, never tanked and always moved up, always fought every game for the win. But do you have that many tokens taken away by either a ghost in my house cooking my phone or something a gust of wind coming from my roof i don't know or something more nefarious really bothered me because now i have it wants to start striker that didn't even in time 2 get used to my team playing style let alone now he's only a one-star. That's just foolish so i'm simply stating maybe you got to look into the fact that there's a possibility of magical purchases or something because i did not purchase my starting striker currently on my team now and starting sometimes here and there because i don't have a choice. I was purchasing and had purchased $10 80 tokens to add to my 20 tokens give it take to have a total of 100 tokens going into the season or 150 token thanks to the great work by my association members in me. But instead 64 or 69 tokens and 100 plus million went flushing down toliet. I'm only mentioning this because of the simple fact that i'm in between jobs and money is real important for the time being, so steven spend ten bucks on 80 tokens is i've difficult decision in itself for me at the moment but then to lose those or other yet not be allowed to make your own decision andalusia star it's just frankly disappointing in may change everything is other games to play but i really really enjoyed this top eleven. Some things i don't like is cheaters rampant, poor people frankly i just wealthy as how and can just go out whatever and by their team while i spend what i can and work my butt off to get moral in rest i'm watching videos before bed. I believe i'll be starting my new job monday they're going to call early i just wanted you to know how i felt about one of two options number one is that my house there's a ghost and he purchased a player remember to something is a fall on your end and i don't want to believe number 2 but i also don't believe in ghosts so i don't know what's up maybe something you should look into maybe not i haven't heard much gripe on here about that. J21 out of the garden city in michigan, likely one of your minority groups using this game because i'm from america and you know soccer in america. I hate to walk away from it and you lose one of your american players but i got some thinking to do thanks for your time. Ultimately you can say maybe i shouldn't even have purchased the $10 in tokens if it matter that much, i'm big on how you treat me is how i'ma treat you so i'm just throwing it out there and maybe there's a bigger problem here and it's address maybe i'm the one off incident i don't have a clue?!!?? It was a gift for doing my neighbor's snow so far all your free, she's 90 years old and has a large property but i taking care of it for and she snuck ten bucks in my pocket without me realizing it otherwise it wouldn't even have been possible for her to pay me i wouldn't accept it. So i used it on something i enjoy and it just had a bad result, that's life i guess. I'll finish this season out and make my decision i know nordues and top 11 do their best but please remember do not become anything like nba 2k 18 or 19 or even the ones prior the day that happens everybody walks and i'm telling you right now you're creeping real close to the end games purchase craziness but the problem with that game is you have to pay fifty bucks 60 bucks for it and this is how you make your money fighting game purchases so i'm not mad i'm just sad that the whole industry is going this way oh, it's how you guys survive i get that and your advertising which god knows what you get from that none of my business. If i were to make a purchase again witch i'm likely to do it's purely out of me being competitive but if something happens with that or i don't get the right player or something then i'm out right away my champions league bracket is a bunch of good team teams in one average, that two star stryker did i shouldn't have right now what was purchased last year at the end of the year would really have come in handy this year. Thanks for hopefully reading my long gripe. Good luck to all this year if you're playing me, watch out because i'm going to b going balls-out aggressive ,angry ,man to man, hard, full attacking w/ everything and everybody!!! Withstand it or lose 8-0.

Singrrly, part of america's non corrupt as heck people,
    j21 - since feb 2017 until ...
    The garden city
    the wild bunch fans

sent from my lm-x210(g) using tapatalk
    tl;dr!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast