Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won the league but no tokens from association

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar

Not get Token reward FA

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi there, please PM me your IDs when you have a chance and I will investigate.

Thanks,

SausyFC
    How to PM you ??

Association tokens

Has anyone else not been receiving tokens from there association tournaments. I’ve had 2 in a row now since they brought the new top 8 finish in.

Apprentice
    I haven’t received mine and should have. More problems. Had to post yesterday about us being given 50pts instead of 100 for winning the tournament, and today not even any tokens. How are we supposed to play this game with so many things wrong with it now. Really does take the fun away when you have to contact support about pretty much every aspect of the game now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Hi everyone,

There can be a latency in getting the division reward popup from the season, so please keep checking back. Regardless, I'm looking into it now and will update as soon as I have info.
    milpol and Boramius like this.

Had the same issue here. Qualified for Gold 1 division and finished in top 8 in the League and no one in our Association has been paid tokens.

There is still a number 1 next to the Association menu in the game. Everyone in our Association are still waiting to be paid out as well.
    Heliarc likes this.

This has only started since they changed it to top 8 finish,they need to sort it or there’s gonna be a lot of people lose interest in the game !!!

Apprentice
    I have got my 100 tokens for reaching Platinum, but a friend in the same association hasnt got theirs......whats going on?

Addicted
    No Tokens Awarded me and my association ) come one man...
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 04-28-2019 at 10:31 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Closing this thread until I have more info. I believe the issue has been identified. Thanks for your patience, I hope to update soon.
    milpol likes this.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast