Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season

Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season

I conceded 12 goals this season. Counted a couple of times to be sure. The number of goals conceded on my season and all time stats have jumped suddenly and are incorrect. Please assist

Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season-screenshot_2019-04-20-23-51-32-757_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season-screenshot_2019-04-20-23-52-20-355_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

same thing happened to me 12 goals total, but shows 25 on stats

Tried both clearing cache and even reinstalling app but none of it helps. No reply from support. Alot of us take pride in our statistics. Anyone from Nordeus who actually reads this. Please pass the message on to fix this. The Goals Against in stats page are inaccurate and have been inflated, perhaps now including goals from association matches.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    We'll look into it. Did you notice this before Wednesday, or was this after?

Thanks for responding Saucy!

I noticed it only when i started this thread so i am really not sure when the error started. I checked sometime during the week and it was good but i cannot recall which day it was.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-21-2019 at 10:39 AM.

started during bug issue with random loss popping up despite winning the match

it's those 2 matches that goals i've scored [13] total went accounted towards goals against instead scored

After reading clanflyf post, i managed to pinpoint the matches which caused it. As mentioned, my goals conceded were added to my goals scored and the goal scored were added to my goals conceded. It is an extra entry in the opposite direction.

My goals scored would be accurate if i minus 2.
    My goals conceded would be accurate if i minus 13.

This affects both Season and All Time stats.

Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season-resizer_15558476437810.jpg

Still no reply from support. My best game of the season has now turned against me and inflated the number of goals i have conceded. And the worse bit is it affects my all time stats. Sigh, really disappointing. Hope you guys can fix this.

Support is still ignoring me. At least have the courtesy to reject and tell me they can’t fix it or someone is looking at it. Nothing at all. Quite unprofessional and disappointing. So just avoid the user if I can’t do anything about it and hope he will go away

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    I am sorry they haven't replied to the ticket yet; I will follow-up tomorrow to check what the status of the issue is.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast