Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season

Addicted
    Same here, i have 14 goals istoric, and i recived only 10. Good job

This os a Matter... Of following few accounts with that error and check out what does the count with every single goal... Maybe away goals are bad allocated or.... Something else.

I got a response from Support. Conor from support, i sent multiple messages because i reinstalled the app and what i sent previously was no longer there. This is something your colleagues tell me to do on top of clearing the cache everytime there is an issue. I also have to send multiple messages since there was no response. Since you closed the conversation directly after responding to me. Your reply is here! Your reply was not what i expected after waiting 3 days for someone to say hello. It is all my fault for chasing for a response? User should not send reminders or expect a response? You tell us the problem and shut it, is that how a business is run? I am sure you failed to follow your company SOP in handling this. Conor from support!
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-24-2019 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This os a Matter... Of following few accounts with that error and check out what does the count with every single goal... Maybe away goals are bad allocated or.... Something else.
    The matches that affected me were those that ended up as losses instead of wins. Quite a number of us faced the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I got a response from Support. Conor from support, i sent multiple messages because i reinstalled the app and what i sent previously was no longer there. This is something your colleagues tell me to do on top of clearing the cache everytime there is an issue. I also have to send multiple messages since there was no response. Since you closed the conversation directly after responding to me. Your reply is here! Your reply was not what i expected after waiting 3 days for someone to say hello. It is all my fault for chasing for a response? User should not send reminders or expect a response? You tell us the problem and shut it, is that how a business is run? I am sure you failed to follow your company SOP in handling this. Conor from support!
    Conor from support is a noob
    I 've seen some of his replies in TE fb groups I follow.
    Don't expect anything from him.
    Only Sausy here in the forum helps but I don't think they can do anything this season.
    Season's stats are f.. , you 'll wait the new season for the reset.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Dreamer
    yes, the club statistics are wrong. but anyone noticed that some players statistics are wrong as well? just an example:

Goals conceded different from actual amount foe season-wyqr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I am sorry they haven't replied to the ticket yet; I will follow-up tomorrow to check what the status of the issue is.
    Stats have been corrected. Thanks Sausy. Whenever you are on top of things, i notice things get done!

Nice man !
    still waiting for mine to get fixed.... contacted support mutiple response just told "we working on it" yet to this day nothing done

Quote Originally Posted by clanflyf View Post
    Nice man !
    still waiting for mine to get fixed.... contacted support mutiple response just told "we working on it" yet to this day nothing done
    I checked with a friend that had the problem. His is ok now as well. Maybe a timing issue due to diff servers.

anyone else still having the issue?

mine still not fixed but i've seen my other friend corrected now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12