Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ron Penterman

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account disabled

Account disabled

Hey there!

Since yesterday my account, which was linked with Facebook has been disabled.
    I choose the option ingame to delete this account, could take up to 28 days. Hoping I could start all over with this Facebook account.

However, now when I try to log-on through Facebook I get this message where my account is disabled and I should contact TopEleven for this message.
    Can you guys help me?

I just wanted to delete my current team which was connected to Facebook, and start over from lvl 1 with the same Facebook account.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Forum!

Hmm. Have you disconnected Top Eleven from your Facebook account (in FB Settings)? Please try that and then try to log in to Top Eleven again.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Forum!

Hmm. Have you disconnected Top Eleven from your Facebook account (in FB Settings)? Please try that and then try to log in to Top Eleven again.

SausyFC
    I did that multiple times. Also uninstalled and installed back again.
    I can play as guest, through there I contacted Top Eleven too with the situation. With the info they need (full name, clubname, etc)
    khris likes this.