Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game Not Loading

Game Not Loading

My app updated this morning for iPhone and iPad and ever since the game will not get past the initial loading screen and into the game.

My friends app on Android is working however, is anyone else having this problem?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Tornado, there was some downtime that affected one server a little bit earlier, but all is back up now - is this still occurring?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Tornado, there was some downtime that affected one server a little bit earlier, but all is back up now - is this still occurring?

All good now thank you! I was only panicking because when my friend signed in he said my team wasn’t on his friends list so I thought I had been banned or deleted! All good now though, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    hey
    connection issues : slow or no loading on Web (with FB) = GCrome, FF latest versions.
    ios is ok, 8.10

#loading bugs

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    hey
    connection issues : slow or no loading on Web (with FB) = GCrome, FF latest versions.
    ios is ok, 8.10

#loading bugs
    I can't reproduce the no loading - is it getting to a certain point each time? Different? Did this just start?

Thanks for any more info,

SausyFC

Firefox latest version. 67.0.4
    Firefox Release
    June 20, 2019
    better,
    but reloading on Asso talk