Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 4 Post By khris

Thread: Cannot typing digit in club name! Why?

Rookie

Question Cannot typing digit in club name! Why?

Hy i cannot type a digit 9 and 0/nine and zero/, in club name. But the same time, i saw other teams have 7, 86, 84, 2004 etc. in club name!!!
    If i need of special language on my keyboard, just tell me who? It's not a fair, one can, other no! Right?
    Cannot typing digit in club name! Why?-faststoneeditor2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Only when first time you name your team, you can add a number.
    It's not allowed when you want to rename it.
    SausyFC, milpol and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    So, the one way is, i to delete my team and creat a new? Right? You just answer on my question, without present a salutions and help, than you are a forum mod!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, I just explained why some teams have numbers and others cannot rename with a number.
    There is a way (editing, only in android version) but it's not recommended because can cause problems so I cannot say (I don't know either).
    if you want, make a post about this in Suggestion- future request section.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanakis View Post
    So, the one way is, i to delete my team and creat a new? Right? You just answer on my question, without present a salutions and help, than you are a forum mod!
    Delete your team to add a digit? He is Forum mod but that doesn't mean he knows everything
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Remember that the forum mods are just regular players like you helping the community @Stefanakis.

As Nik said, only when you write for first time your Club Name, you are allowed to write numbers on it. If you Edit the Club Name after this point, the game don't allow this.
    So there's no solution for now, apart from doing a account deletion, and start from 0, but that's a very radical option.

Cheers,

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if you want, make a post about this in Suggestion- future request section.
    No, i don't want!

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Delete your team to add a digit? He is Forum mod but that doesn't mean he knows everything
    You are liar Hehe, it's a joke He just can say, the same what i say. Don't wait me to take a first step

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So there's no solution for now, apart from doing a account deletion, and start from 0, but that's a very radical option.

Cheers,
    I prefer it.

So, next help is. Tell me the fast and easy steps to dell my acc/team/profile/ what else?! Thank you!

No, i don't want!

You are liar Hehe, it's a joke He just can say, the same what i say. Don't wait me to take a first step

I prefer it.

So, next help is. Tell me the fast and easy steps to dell my acc/team/profile/ what else?! Thank you!
    In the Game Settings, you have a option to request the account deletion but you'll need to wait a month, as the process needs 20-25 days aprox. Once this is done you can login again starting from 0.

Still don't you like the idea of writing a name like, BvB Zero Nine in the place of Borussia Dortmund 09 ? XD

So you can do this and login again the first day from the upcoming season.

Cheers,

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    In the Game Settings, you have a option to request the account deletion but you'll need to wait a month, as the process needs 20-25 days aprox. Once this is done you can login again starting from 0.

Still don't you like the idea of writing a name like, BvB Zero Nine in the place of Borussia Dortmund 09 ? XD

So you can do this and login again the first day from the upcoming season.

Cheers,
    I need to rename my team to Germany WC'90 /Germany World Cup 1990/. This team squad is my favorite every time ago.

Remember that we have rules here guys.

Thread closed.