Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mihai Razvan
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Richie72

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New update new bug

  1. #1
    Rookie Mihai Razvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    112

    New update new bug

    With last update I just bought all goalkeeper jerseys and send it to my account, can not open Club section to claim t-shirt , game reconnect, Same when I try to go to Assistant, solution???

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Rookie Mihai Razvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    112
    Same when I try to take green packs or go to Shop

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    With last update I just bought all goalkeeper jerseys and send it to my account, can not open Club section to claim t-shirt , game reconnect, Same when I try to go to Assistant, solution???

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    identical problem. sent myself 2 gk shirts from old (rich token) account. can't claim them
    khris likes this.

  4. #4
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,484
    I'm sure I collected a free GK shirt (did everyone get one?) that has already been eaten by the club washing machine and stored away with all the odd socks.

    Did I get a free shirt?

    Where's it gone?
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    With last update I just bought all goalkeeper jerseys and send it to my account, can not open Club section to claim t-shirt , game reconnect, Same when I try to go to Assistant, solution???

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Same when I try to take green packs or go to Shop

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    identical problem. sent myself 2 gk shirts from old (rich token) account. can't claim them
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'm sure I collected a free GK shirt (did everyone get one?) that has already been eaten by the club washing machine and stored away with all the odd socks.

    Did I get a free shirt?

    Where's it gone?
    There's a bug that will be fixed tomorrow.

    Don't send items because it causes an error to the account that receives them.
    [
    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  6. #6
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'm sure I collected a free GK shirt (did everyone get one?) that has already been eaten by the club washing machine and stored away with all the odd socks.

    Did I get a free shirt?

    Where's it gone?
    yer i collected a free one today (yellow i think) and it auto chose it as the home shirt

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There's a bug that will be fixed tomorrow.

    Don't send items because it causes an error to the account that receives them.
    i can't even watch videos for greenpacks cos of the bug. as soon as I click the rest tab the app crashes. does that mean nordeus are going to send me 25 rests cos I can't even rest my team inbetween games. can't even buy greens with tokens, it won't let me
    khris likes this.

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i can't even watch videos for greenpacks cos of the bug. as soon as I click the rest tab the app crashes. does that mean nordeus are going to send me 25 rests cos I can't even rest my team inbetween games. can't even buy greens with tokens, it won't let me
    Yeah, that's anther collateral effect of that bug ... I expect a fix tomorrow and... that's all xD
    [
    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,334
    As posted in general, here's the update on this:

    Fix has been pushed, all should be good now and everyone should be able to gift GK jerseys successfully.

    Important note: GK jerseys that were sent yesterday across servers were not able to be returned to the sender/claimed by the recipient. Senders have been compensated for the token amount they spent on GK jerseys that they attempted to send. If you'd like to gift those jerseys again, they'll have to be re-purchased and sent.

    Thanks for your patience while we sorted this out.

    We've also pushed 8.8.1, which includes a fix for those who were unable to make changes to their club name/details. Please re-update to be able to make changes.