Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By MNK Kaskada
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Best rated player bug

Apprentice

Best rated player bug

Iv seen my players victim to this a few times now. A will have a player who plays all 26 league games with an average of say 9 all season, but is beat by a player who played 1 game, rated close to 10, then was sold by that club. He stays in top position all season and it doesn’t adjust on the final standings to reflect the ‘best player’ only played 1 game before being sold. This season, it’s this guy Joinel, who has not been in this team’s squad since he played the first league game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Best rated player bug

Iv just looked again and the player in question played his 2nd league game yesterday and rated 7.4, so his average should now be no higher than 8.7

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Iv seen my players victim to this a few times now. A will have a player who plays all 26 league games with an average of say 9 all season, but is beat by a player who played 1 game, rated close to 10, then was sold by that club. He stays in top position all season and it doesn’t adjust on the final standings to reflect the ‘best player’ only played 1 game before being sold. This season, it’s this guy Joinel, who has not been in this team’s squad since he played the first league game.

I have the same problem. They did fix that back in the days (dont remember when), but after lately updates we have same problem again. I think this is 4/5 seasons we have that problem.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, when they added the top 5 list of the CL/SL/Cup there was a bug in the rates from the beginning.
    This affected the old rates of the League too.
    It's in the list of permanent bugs.
    Nothing we can do.
    Seeker85 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html