Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: yellow cards on corners

Addicted

yellow cards on corners

I don't know if its, but i constantly see wellow cards beeing given prior to corner kicks, has anyone noticed it?

It's an old bug which hasn't fixed yet or top11 developers believe that you can get a yellow card in a corner
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Hi've noticed support the support team answered a thread prior to the creation of this one, if this is not considered a bug i would very much like to be answered.

Addicted
    Forget about this. You will never get answers from support team. What can you hope is answer from the forum members and their own experience

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    I've never been able to reproduce it on my end, but my guess is that the two aren't related, rather, it's showing a yellow card from before that occurred before a corner kick animation, but I'm not sure. I'll report it.

Addicted
    Hi Sausy, first of all thank you for replying

I've noticed it very frequently and the card is shown imediatly before the corner kick si taken (during the animation) thats why i reported it

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I've never been able to reproduce it on my end, but my guess is that the two aren't related, rather, it's showing a yellow card from before that occurred before a corner kick animation, but I'm not sure. I'll report it.
    It is usually saved, sometimes blocked, free kick and the ball is deflected to corner, but the free kick does not appear in the highlights... What bothers me more is, cards are always given near or inside the box... It seems no player ever get a card on the opponents side of the pitch...