Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: my TE is crushed (doesn't load correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Vincett View Post
    Any news please - it has been broken for over a week now....
    No news, no answers. Its very bad

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Same problem to me. One week without training or claim boosters / tokens from association / i had last season top scorer and cant claim the reward / cant buy new players.
    wesamzak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmpc View Post
    Same problem to me. One week without training or claim boosters / tokens from association / i had last season top scorer and cant claim the reward / cant buy new players.
    We were tired of complaining

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Administrator
    Hi everyone,

We've pushed the fix for this issue and everything should work fine now. Let me know if you're able to play as usual.

Once again we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we were investigating it. If you have any further concerns please reach out to our support via '?' in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've pushed the fix for this issue and everything should work fine now. Let me know if you're able to play as usual.

Once again we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we were investigating it. If you have any further concerns please reach out to our support via '?' in the game.
    It looks ok now.
    But Your apologize don't bring me back Team trainings, tokens and boosters, that I couldn't get because of 8 days with loading problems

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_Dean View Post
    It looks ok now.
    But Your apologize don't bring me back Team trainings, tokens and boosters, that I couldn't get because of 8 days with loading problems
    Yes looks OK here too thanks - I've just managed to play a match with no issues for the first time in 8 days. (I've even done a bit of training too, the bonuses seem to climb quite quickly when you start from 0%!)
    Same comment as Eddie though about how my squad/club has lost out on various things while we were expelled from Top Eleven for the last 8 days or so.

When nordeus gives you extra tokens by a mistake, they take them back and leave you with negative.
    But if you loose, you get a sorry for compensation

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    When nordeus gives you extra tokens by a mistake, they take them back and leave you with negative.
    But if you loose, you get a sorry for compensation
    I had the same thoughts when they took back extra tokens last sunday😂

Its ok now. After 1 week my team lost tokens + train + boosters and i couldnt claim the reward from top scorer challenge because today is already gone.
    So if they can take back tokens that were given in double they can easily put some justice here

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi everyone,

Its work Ok now, but i had last season top scorer and cant claim the reward. And what is the compensation for the losses of the week.
    Nothing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123