Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No match simustion and frozen matches

Angry No match simustion and frozen matches

Im getting so frustrated!
    Since the last maintenance this morning I can no longer follow any matches real time, and when a new match should start it gets delayed instead of the previous. All I get is the results from the previously frozen match and then a new frozen match.

I have invested both time and a little money to get ahead in both top goalscorer event and champions league was dependning on the opportunity to follow and manage my teams in real time. I demand you fix this and issue some compensation for the games I have missed (2 so far and still counting..)

Yes i have contacted support, and all I get is some "pep talk" from some "CRM teenager" on Twitter, and on every other way I have used it's dead silence.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi H4ppyTom,

I understand the frustration. Those matches should be played at today's daily update, please keep me posted if they continue to show as unplayed.

Support will get back to you as soon as possible regarding compensation. Due to the issues today, I can't say exactly when, but I appreciate your patience while we sort through it.

SausyFC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same story again today

no games
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    same story again today

no games
    There are games being played. There was a window in the beginning of the day in which matches went unplayed. This thread has more info.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    There are games being played. There was a window in the beginning of the day in which matches went unplayed. This thread has more info.
    No match simustion and frozen matches-bug-2nd.jpg

I 'm talking about my games.
    Yesterday I finished the 1st check point of the tour.
    Today I tried to play the next city but the game was stuck.
    Later I saw that I lost (ofc I 'm not gonna pay to rejoin to this joke ).

My League game is still stuck.
    At least I got a good simulation in my Cup game.

When I go to see and support the games of friends, the schedule is stuck at one game 10.38 and if I want to see the upcoming games, I have to scroll down pages every time.
    * sorry guys, no support from me today, I can't do this every time
    ** please do something about the transparent clock. We ' ve said about that before so many months.
    Is it so difficult in some update to fix this ? Some bold letters or a font ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-30-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html