Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Trolls

Rookie

Trolls

The game have problem 3 seasons now.I played 2 games for the cup with team who i was favourite and i lost 2 times.I got full bonuses from training,morale of my players was superb,8/11 of my players have special ability,bonus for win was full.I was in and he was out of the match.....but the game trolls!!!I gave up from today.....bye bye troll!!!!!

Rookie
    Agree. For 3 seasons, the game has been rubbish and trolls are everywhere.

Rookie
    6-8 troll results last season. Please fix.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    6-8 troll results last season. Please fix.
    When i am inside to the match my team will lost or equal,when i am out will win ...do you believe that?I'ts true,i lost 2 times from team who i was favourite!!!I think this game cracked

Max
    Here is my worst three out of my 21 seasons playing the game. I will put my 3rd ever CL Final in here. And my 2 crucial league matches I lost to the eventual winners who was 21% weaker than me GRRRR. Also the game I lost to the crap league leader who was 20% weaker than me. I had double the shots against him and I had about 4 shots hit over the bar on one one situations. My CL Final was Played vs a much weaker 85% team vs my 95%. I had 19 shots to 16 on that game and I lost 3-0. The assistant manager gave me some stupid comment. “Our Rivals took their chances.

When I lost that Champions League Final, I tore into the support team. I was furious. They came back saying “you can’t always win the game being the favourite. Remember, Porto got to the final and won it in 2004. I told them that it is ok to lose 1 Final and be the favourites but you should win the other ones. And I told them I lost all three, all of them having me being the heavy favourite. I hate player weaker teams in finals because I feel I will lose all the time. Yeah I wouldn’t have minded too much if I lost 1 Final out of the three I played in and won the other 2, Because then you would have won 2 fair and square.

And after I told them I lost all three being the favourite they told me to calm down.

I will let this thread know when I win a CL. I would have been fine finishing second in the league that season, if I won the Champions League and Won the Super Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    This still hasn't been fixed. Does Nordeus not care or are they purposefully trying to push people to buy tokens to have better teams that won't lose to this BS?
    Level 20

18 x League Champion

Rookie
    I suggest that any time people have a troll, they use the "contact us" button in Top Eleven and report the issue as a bug. Maybe if enough people report it this way, Nordeus will listen.

Rookie
    This is BS:

I tied a game 1-1- which the opponent dominated.

Opponent (72%) vs my Team (109%)

Stats
    Possession 35-65
    Shots 17-19
    Shots on Goal 11-3
    Saves 1-7

In case anyone thought quality and training still meant something.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion

Rookie
    Sad! Sorry to hear that.
    Last edited by Berlitz; 10-04-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Rookie
    Nordeus will never fix this. They don't care about the players.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast