Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't see opponents in Association games

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks everyone, we're looking into it. Will report back.
    hudai and Tactician like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks everyone, we're looking into it. Will report back.
    It would be very interesting if you can settle today for tomorrow, before the season ends. As you know, there are many championships that are organized as a league of friends. mine for example would have the final today.

http://brasileiraotopeleven.wordpress.com

This is becoming really annoying, what happened there again?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This is becoming really annoying, what happened there again?
    I just lost 5-1 to a team of mutants from Vietnam. I could not even see his players before the match, and now there is a new bug - I cannot boost the morale of my players but the blue packs get cut out of the stock. Yeah, annoying... like you said, and the way it is going, it is getting me on my nerves.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-11-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    I can note see any team also in my friendlist from my facebook friends.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hi again Managers,

I have an update regarding player profiles not loading. The fix unfortunately will require a server release and disconnect, and due to the time in the schedule (CL/SL Finals/Super Cups tomorrow), we'll hold off on pushing the fix to ensure matches are not interrupted during this critical period in the season. I'll follow up and update this thread once the fix has been pushed.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I just lost 5-1 to a team of mutants from Vietnam. I could not even see his players before the match, and now there is a new bug - I cannot boost the morale of my players but the blue packs get cut out of the stock. Yeah, annoying... like you said, and the way it is going, it is getting me on my nerves.
    It happened to me today as well. I thought I gave my player 2 morale boosters (in the training screen) and then went to team screen and he was still low on morale. I had to give him another 2 boosters.
    But I didn't pay attention if I paid 4.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi again Managers,

I have an update regarding player profiles not loading. The fix unfortunately will require a server release and disconnect, and due to the time in the schedule (CL/SL Finals/Super Cups tomorrow), we'll hold off on pushing the fix to ensure matches are not interrupted during this critical period in the season. I'll follow up and update this thread once the fix has been pushed.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

SausyFC
    Not fixed, yet. Stil bug

Sausy Surely there will be some kind of compensation for this!! My association was put in a ridiculous situation on the first day with an association of Vietnamese mutants that was crazy anyway and we had no chance of countering as we couldn't see any kind of formation.

My association got relegated by 20 points from Platinum which obviously cost us 100 tokens How is this fair????

Quote Originally Posted by D-Generation X View Post
    Sausy Surely there will be some kind of compensation for this!! My association was put in a ridiculous situation on the first day with an association of Vietnamese mutants that was crazy anyway and we had no chance of countering as we couldn't see any kind of formation.

My association got relegated by 20 points from Platinum which obviously cost us 100 tokens How is this fair????
    We also got relegated, but I will put the blame on unfair draws, ****ty game engine and mutants rather than the viewing profile bug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast