Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost Connections (Server Down)

Lost Connections (Server Down)

There have been annoying lost connections (reconnecting) at about 10:49 and 11:00 UTC+4, and also got the message that it could not connect to the server. Both times I was playing an association event match and I missed a good part of the matches.

Rookie
    Same here... though nothing happend in two matches I was frozen out of... still won and got points... but margine of victory could have been greater...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Yep, seems to have been a thing for me this morning. Annoying that these bugs are still a big part of Association events after all these years.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this; we're keeping an eye on this at the moment as it seems to be just around challenge matchs, so if it occurs regularly or is still happening, please let me know.

Thanks

SausyFC

SaucyFC, there is another repetive disconnection-reconnecting action regularly occuring especially during the event matched are played. The game just disconnects and then 'reconnecting' with this offer message (so-called sale) box poping on the right bottom each time.