Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game results not same in live game and in game statistics

Game results not same in live game and in game statistics

Important bug my last game I show live the Match at end I win 3:0 but I I look in match history there is a a result of 3:1.... So one free kick was not in live game showed and one goal how my team made, were also not drawn, so in live match my team makes 4 goals but in game history there are one goal deleted....

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Paty View Post
    Important bug my last game I show live the Match at end I win 3:0 but I I look in match history there is a a result of 3:1.... So one free kick was not in live game showed and one goal how my team made, were also not drawn, so in live match my team makes 4 goals but in game history there are one goal deleted....
    Yep, probably some weird bug that I have never came across before, contact support or one of the admins.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Paty View Post
    Hi! Really sorry to hear about this. There has probably been a small server hiccup and disconnection between live match and match report.