Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    .. please contact our Support team for a follow up so they can give you further information.
    Thanks for your response. i still have a problem contacting support, my problem again:

I wrote over 2 weeks ago, you told me that German customer service was not available, an English speaking colleague would take care of me. I haven't received an answer to this day. Now I have a dead conversation!

Nobody answers me, the conversation is dead! I cannot close it and I cannot open a new one. my cup game takes place around 8pm. i would be very annoyed if i left the first round because of your mistake.
    I also did not receive the tokens and boosters, and my team bonus was also not taken back into account

I need a short-term solution

Yo Bugdeus. since you revert the squad back to original % (not really same as before but similar, whatever)
    What about the top scorer that already claim? I'm pretty sure my player finishing is revert back to from before he get the +30 finishing.
    Since the top scorer already claim on day 1, I can't claim it again. So what you going to compensate us? Another 5 token 5 rest?

Issues with the new season-topscorer.jpg

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Yo Bugdeus. since you revert the squad back to original % (not really same as before but similar, whatever)
    What about the top scorer that already claim? I'm pretty sure my player finishing is revert back to from before he get the +30 finishing.
    Since the top scorer already claim on day 1, I can't claim it again. So what you going to compensate us? Another 5 token 5 rest?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	topscorer.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	132341
    Very good point there, jarharnamme.

And top scorer bonus requires a full season’s of hard work to beat all other league opponents to get it. This honour and return is quite intangible, so really should not be mixed with some T compensations (lots of Managers want to be appreciated with their effort, not looking for a few T compensations).

Maybe Nordeus should adjust its settings to reactive the claim screen for those teams who have won the top scorer?
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Since Nordeus is gang of thieves who sent you to their stupid AI in game support, no help here.... many took blow from their amateur mistake and now game will never be the same....

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

This game is good, the Game Developer (Bugdeus) not so much.
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.

Rix
    Rookie

my striker got the top scorer award too and that's not effected by this revert.

last season he had 206 finishing and after the revert he has 216 (206-20=186+30=216).

I've kept last season's screenshots (player's stats) on the last day. so it's confirmed.
    Last edited by Rix; 03-02-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    my striker got the top scorer award too and that's not effected by this revert.

last season he had 206 finishing and after the revert he has 216 (206-20=186+30=216).

I've kept last season's screenshots (player's stats) on the last day. so it's confirmed.
    There are at least 4 different patches times that Nordeus could have messed this up:
    1) Those claimed before refresh
    2) Those claimed right after refresh
    3) Those claimed after the quality reduction patch
    4) Those claimed after the final fix

Nordeus should look into this as it affects at least 1 of 14 active managers. The omission of team player bonus improvement in their latest patch is a clear sign that they have not fixed everything correctly.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #258
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    Thanks for your response. i still have a problem contacting support, my problem again:

Nobody answers me, the conversation is dead! I cannot close it and I cannot open a new one. my cup game takes place around 8pm. i would be very annoyed if i left the first round because of your mistake.
    I also did not receive the tokens and boosters, and my team bonus was also not taken back into account

I need a short-term solution
    Hi GoDenjoGo,

Thank you for notifying me. I will ask and see what's happened there. I apologize for the delay.

SausyFC

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #259
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    in game support

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    Hello FINO ALLA FINE,

I apologize for the delay, but appreciate your patience while the team addresses the number of tickets as a result of yesterday's issues.

SausyFC

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #260

Thank you for sharing this jarharnamme. I will follow up with the team tomorrow, but in the meantime, please contact Support who will be able to check in greater detail.

SausyFC

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast