Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Somehow game centre login session has expired and cannot access of account

Pro

Somehow game centre login session has expired and cannot access of account

Dear admin and moderator,

As title, my Game Centre-linked account could not be accessed when the session is expired suddenly for no reason around GMT 1.30pm yesterday on 28/03/2020.

Team details:-
    Team name: AAAFC
    Team level: 8
    Team quality: 133%
    Association: SSFSD. Association
    Most recent association match-up result: 8-3, with all 4 other association members all drawing their matches

Please kindly assist in allowing account access at the earliest when possible. Also reported via ‘Play as Guest’ login and link up there with Game Centre to prove as account holder but without response yet.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance!
    khris likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

As title, my Game Centre-linked account could not be accessed when the session is expired suddenly for no reason around GMT 1.30pm yesterday on 28/03/2020.

Most recent association match-up result: 8-3, with all 4 other association members all drawing their matches

Please kindly assist in allowing account access at the earliest when possible. Also reported via ‘Play as Guest’ login and link up there with Game Centre to prove as account holder but without response yet.

That is weird, usually when it expires, you should have been able to click reconnect, you have lost 3 games and drawn one, you also got a tough league draw from what I saw, I just sent a pm to both of the admins for you so they can check it out. I will provide a link to the thread, also be aware that you have been removed from your association as far as I know.

I feel bad for you, you might be going out of the cup, you lost the first leg 4-2 if I remember correctly so hopefully you can get back in as soon as possible, you are first in the league.

Don’t worry, I will try get you reactivated.
    Last edited by Max; 04-02-2020 at 06:35 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi HeavensAAA,

Thank you for the detailed info. Just so we can deliver all of the info to the team, you are reconnected now to Game Center via Settings?

Best,

SausyFC

Max

Are you reconnected yet?

I removed you from my friends list? the other day, sorry, since you were kicked from your association, I did not know this and I thought you left the game, let me know what association you can get into so I can send you a friend request again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pro
    Hi Sausy,

It is a whole new experience with the so-called replies from the so-called support team.

Firstly, it always takes over 48 hours for any reply at all. And all the 3 replies that I got was mainly telling me the support team could view that they could view me having linked the account and as a manager I had to login the account via Facebook then re-link again, when I have said it so clearly in the first ever message (and then repeated again in all subsequent messages) that I no longer have access to that deleted Facebook access after having linked the account to the Apple ID for some 3-4 months.

Secondly, the so-called support team app’s automated reply system is very efficient in issuing a follow-up message holding to close files if the manager has not replied in 1 day (because the manager had lost all hope of any action by the support already) while support would not bother to reply in solid replies within 2 days. It is borderline hilarious when achieving their closing-file target of support team is the aim of their existence instead of delivering actual support.

And guess what, after taking them 3 replies for over 6 days, their attitude is still the same - ‘Go sort it yourself as a manager to get access and I won’t do anything until you have tried uninstalling the game, clear cache, everything, etc. and only ever get back to us if everything does not work’ - on last Sunday, which is a whole full week ago I already did all that before contacting support.

Obviously, any manager would understand what it means to any team without a whole full week’s access to account. All starters who are supposed to be renewed while out of contract are gone. Impossible to get through any cups or CL with a dissembled and untrained squad, and then league would have been lost.

With this unimaginable experience of being ignored with such a basic request to link account from the support’ end repeatedly over a week, it would be extremely idiotic for a previously dedicated manager (lost only 3 and drew 9 matches in close to 400 matches) to even bother again.

Just a word of advice for fellow managers: Enjoy the game while you are and be prepared to leave without any hesitation when getting screwed.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Hi Sausy,

It is a whole new experience with the so-called replies from the so-called support team.

Firstly, it always takes over 48 hours for any reply at all. And all the 3 replies that I got was mainly telling me the support team could view that they could view me having linked the account and as a manager I had to login the account via Facebook then re-link again, when I have said it so clearly in the first ever message (and then repeated again in all subsequent messages) that I no longer have access to that deleted Facebook access after having linked the account to the Apple ID for some 3-4 months.

Secondly, the so-called support team app’s automated reply system is very efficient in issuing a follow-up message holding to close files if the manager has not replied in 1 day (because the manager had lost all hope of any action by the support already) while support would not bother to reply in solid replies within 2 days. It is borderline hilarious when achieving their closing-file target of support team is the aim of their existence instead of delivering actual support.

And guess what, after taking them 3 replies for over 6 days, their attitude is still the same - ‘Go sort it yourself as a manager to get access and I won’t do anything until you have tried uninstalling the game, clear cache, everything, etc. and only ever get back to us if everything does not work’ - on last Sunday, which is a whole full week ago I already did all that before contacting support.

Obviously, any manager would understand what it means to any team without a whole full week’s access to account. All starters who are supposed to be renewed while out of contract are gone. Impossible to get through any cups or CL with a dissembled and untrained squad, and then league would have been lost.

With this unimaginable experience of being ignored with such a basic request to link account from the support’ end repeatedly over a week, it would be extremely idiotic for a previously dedicated manager (lost only 3 and drew 9 matches in close to 400 matches) to even bother again.

Just a word of advice for fellow managers: Enjoy the game while you are and be prepared to leave without any hesitation when getting screwed.
    Sorry again this happened to you, I did my best to get you assistance, I did not see thread until Sillybq mentioned it to us on the Season thread, so I tried to get something done, as I said, I did remove you from my friends list before I saw that thread because I really thought you had gone inactive, I sent you a friend request again in case you come back again but I don’t know if you will.

To have a 97% win rate dwindle down to 95%, yes it is still good but still a decrease.

I will show you what has happened to your team, for your level, your team quality is on 100.5%, you have drawn 2 and lost 3 of your first, one of your good players, appears to have been sold,

Well, you have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 6 so far.

You have lost two games in the league,

You have a 1-1-1 record in the CL, so you will probably be eliminated.

Your squad is 100.5%, I know it looks like 9* players but that is because that is adjusted to my level.

You are out of the cup I am sure as well, so no 9 cups in a row .

You have conceded 30 goals this season, it really has been a disaster.

Are you going to start fresh or quit?

I can’t blame you really if you do, this came out of nowhere. Nothing really has been done, It is sad really, you had a great streak going and all of that is out the window in less than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-05-2020 at 03:03 PM.