Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant run the game

Already chance the language.... the game run now!
    Now my issues. 1- I was unable to be there with my team to lead them into the league game .... I got a draw .... I couldn’t change the player that get injured in the first 5min ... I was not able to do nothing be cause of this lousy update ! Now I have to acept the result ....
    There’s no videos to watch and try to test my players!
    Bless you .... put the game into a quarentine .... before you do the updates ....
    shame shame shame shame
    Very unhappy here ..... I’m really think about quite this game .... spend time money and get this ?!?
    I almost spend 50euros this morning trying to be the best at the new event!
    Thanks for nothing ....

It helps. But I'm waiting for a normal solution

Quote Originally Posted by Jose fossati View Post
    Already chance the language.... the game run now!
    Now my issues. 1- I was unable to be there with my team to lead them into the league game .... I got a draw .... I couldn’t change the player that get injured in the first 5min ... I was not able to do nothing be cause of this lousy update ! Now I have to acept the result ....
    There’s no videos to watch and try to test my players!
    Bless you .... put the game into a quarentine .... before you do the updates ....
    shame shame shame shame
    Very unhappy here ..... I’m really think about quite this game .... spend time money and get this ?!?
    I almost spend 50euros this morning trying to be the best at the new event!
    Thanks for nothing ....
    Mr Fossati i'm sorry for the issue you had and the result you had in your league match, issuses can happen in every game and devs do their best to prevent it. You are not the only one , happened in the past to many. You were unfortunate to be involved this time. Just forget about it and have a nice day ( and stay safe ) no need to be angry for it

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We think we have found the issue. For a temporary workaround, please try changing the system language on your iOS device to English and try logging in. Let us know if that helps.

The team is working on another permanent fix.

Best regards,

SausyFC
    It helps. But I'm waiting for a normal solution

Your sorry doesn’t chance a thing .... the time and the event that I miss.... the game that I wasn’t there .... it doesn’t change!
    So, keep your sorry for you and be professional solving issues from the game that you guys created....
    Updates during the season?
    It’s not your fault but the one that hire you!
    I’ll not forget the way you Guys don’t care ....

Max
    Your sorry doesn’t chance a thing .... the time and the event that I miss.... the game that I wasn’t there .... it doesn’t change!
    So, keep your sorry for you and be professional solving issues from the game that you guys created....
    Updates during the season?
    It’s not your fault but the one that hire you!
    I’ll not forget the way you Guys don’t care ....
    It is not, anyone’s fault here, moderators are kind of different to admins, moderators clean the forum up and keep it in check while doing their own posts or whatever, admins I believe work for Nordeus.

He is apologising for the inconvenience caused...

He can’t fix the problem but he is there so you can report it to him, most mods are members that have been on here for a while and they do their work for free.

They deserve a lot more respect than some give them.

They do care, it is just that when bugs occur, it takes a while to fix them.

I fell bad that you could not attend it but it will take a while.

Sorry that I sound like I am defending every wrongdoing that happens but bare with me.

I am just giving it from their perspective, admins and moderators have to solve other issues in the forum as well.
    Last edited by Max; 04-09-2020 at 04:16 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

You guys are good to talk .... and write all beautiful words!
    But the real deal is that If I can’t do my job it’s my fault!
    If you enter at my shop and I don’t do my job, you can and should complain....
    I call that professional, commitment, about my guests!

Can I change thy language on my device or not?!?

Another 3hrs? .... it’s ok guys take your time....
    a simple yes or no

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Can I change thy language on my device or not?!?
    This is the workaround for now. The fix will require another update, which is being worked on. Any update with more information will be provided in this thread.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ios-9-apr.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast