Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost 4% training bonus in a day

Addicted

Lost 4% training bonus in a day

On one of my teams, the player’s training bonuses dropped from 10% to 6% overnight. My other team does not have this problem.

What is going on here?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Guido,

I will check into this now and report back. Thanks for letting us know.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Guido,

I will check into this now and report back. Thanks for letting us know.

SausyFC
    Same thing with my team, checked with my friends and those that are same server had same issue, bonuses drop from 10% yesterday to 6% this morning.

Not all servers had this BUG.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hey guys, back with an update.

It looks like the issue has been fixed now, but we can't replace that lost % retroactively, so please contact Support, they'll be able to follow up with further info/next steps.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

SausyFC

Addicted
    I had to train my players extra to get them at 10% again. There was no time to wait for a solution, since I has matches coming up. So a compensation of about 9 greens should be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey guys, back with an update.

It looks like the issue has been fixed now, but we can't replace that lost % retroactively, so please contact Support, they'll be able to follow up with further info/next steps.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

SausyFC
    I wrote them 3 letters with three diferent issue. The newest BUG is that my whole server is dissapeared, I had more than 150 friends now I have only 50 which are not playing on my server and even my team is not on the list. And almost forgot to tell you that King event is stuck, it says finished but like it is not cause I cant take my prize and it shows table of only first day.

Why does player morale fall first in the lineup?
    The stupid thing is, spending more on blue suitcases on player vacations.
    Will there be an update on the mobiles (now gone) to fix it.

Addicted
    same issue here right now again, my start lineup droping to 6% bonuses overnight, train them to 10, but it is useless job, allredy spended 30+ greens in last few days to get my starters ready for match, it sucks, every update for event bring more and more troubles, you guys should stop trying to drain tokens from us and focus on fixing game asap not in next few days