Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: King of kings games not starting

Rookie

King of kings games not starting

Twice now I have challenged a team, then been told the game won't start and then a few minutes I have found out I lost the game and need to wait 2 hours for a free challenge. I used 2 tokens to try and catch up with my rivals, but it has happened again and now I will need to spend 4 tokens. This is costing me tokens plus the chance to win today's challenge and the overall one. Please fix and also compensate me for token losses

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Twice now I have challenged a team, then been told the game won't start and then a few minutes I have found out I lost the game and need to wait 2 hours for a free challenge. I used 2 tokens to try and catch up with my rivals, but it has happened again and now I will need to spend 4 tokens. This is costing me tokens plus the chance to win today's challenge and the overall one. Please fix and also compensate me for token losses
    me too/ i have just tried to challenge an opponent (for free) and then says error, game crashes, and then says free challenge in 2 hours. my goal diff hasn't changed or the number of cups either but i have just lost a free challenge. i could lose the first round cos of this

And so it’s started again, every time they do a King of Champions there’s connection issues at the start of a game or during a game costing tokens in some circumstances or even logging into Top Eleven, sort it out Nordeus. This is an event where a lot of people will use green packs to keep players fit at all times and will use tokens to challenge other teams.
    Last edited by Tony Cass; 05-02-2020 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Add screenshot

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi everyone,

Team is looking into some latency in the event; It seems some are having some lag while others aren't. Will share when I have more updates.

In the meantime, please get in touch with Support if you haven't already as they'll be able to follow up with specific cases.

Sorry again,

SausyFC

Addicted
    I once got a notification that saying something like “the match couldn’t start, it will start in a few minutes”. And some 1 or 2 minutes later, I noticed the bouncing ball on the upper left corner and the match was started somehow (I was able to enter the match). I think this is related to your problem.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi again,

Team has just pushed some optimizations to improve the latency some were experiencing; challenge should be running smoothly once again.

Thanks for the reports and patience all.

SausyFC