Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match reports not available.

Cannot get into match to support

I cannot get into any matches in the last hour or so. My own or my friends. It tells me match has ended when the ball is still bouncing and spinning. Log out and back in and it still doesn’t work. Tried this at least 5 times on different devices.

Update

Post match report is unavailable as well.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-29-2020 at 05:57 AM.

Famous
    me too, still this issue,,,,

Better not all those side challenges.. breaking the game only

We have been having these bugs for awhile now but usually a relogin fixes it or sometimes I just try a few times and it works. Today it's much worse. No amount of tries can get you into the match.

Recent problems that has been ongoing despite fixes being implemented

1) Support not registering. I faced this multiple times. Have to do it more than once before my support for a friend is registered.
    2) Match reports occasionally unavailable
    3) Match commences with bouncy ball at top left but in center of screen states 1 min ago. Relogging in helps.
    4) Friends match commences yet no indication and no bouncy ball in friend fixtures screen. Relogging in helps.

Rookie
    This bug appeared again for me yesterday and is still there today - regardless of restarts. Instead of adding new features to an already 'bug ridden' programme they should spend some time fixing the bus and getting a stable platform. If they do that, it MAY stop complaints and people leaving - call it enjoyment before profit!!

I have reported bugs and get the standard message ...... we are aware of it and will report it - we can't give a specific timescale for this though - some bugs have been ongoing for at least a year; so DO NOT hold your breath.

same problem here

Not able to watch my live game

Hello team, I found an issue today (29th May, 2020).
    It showed me message "The match is finished and the results will be available shortly", but my match was just started.
    I got this same issue in my previous season also.

As I was not able to watch my live match and not able to support my team, I lose to my opponent with 2:0.

Here are some attachments I'd like to share if it may help you to track the issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Match reports not available.-screenshot_20200529-120308.jpg   Match reports not available.-screenshot_20200529-120322.jpg   Match reports not available.-screenshot_20200529-120333.jpg   Match reports not available.-screenshot_20200529-120632.jpg   Match reports not available.-screenshot_20200529-120802.jpg  

There was a fix for that issue, all should be ok now.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There was a fix for that issue, all should be ok now.
    till tomorrows reset
    Sinany03 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    till tomorrows reset
    No, check it cause the reports should be visible. At least yesterday I couldn't watch'em but now appear...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, check it cause the reports should be visible. At least yesterday I couldn't watch'em but now appear...
    yhah its working now. it was fixed yesterday as well. then again after daily reset it came back again. joking as its been a issue for a week now and these core functions have been working fine for years yet they are unable to fix it permanently.
    khris likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast