Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 191
Like Tree77Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

  1. #101
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    59
    Thanks to u horse01 many of us thought it would be something similar but you also were able to isolate the problem and earned our respect
    Hope that the thing is solved soon

  2. #102
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    22
    @Sausy, be patient & respectful!?

    Ticket open at the technical support on July 18th:
    July 18, 2020, 15:02 +0200
    I can't connect to the game anymore. during the download it "crashes", supposedly because of a memory problem; I made the tests of my memory & they are good, I emptied the cache & the cookies it doesn't change anything, I tested with Firefox (being on Chrome) idem. I'm on a desktop PC with win7 32 bits & 4 GO of physical ram (3 usable)

    Answer on 21:
    July 21, 2020, 14:00 +0200
    Hello Manager,

    Thank you for contacting us and for your patience.

    We know how important is for a manager to be able to prepare and support his team in the decisive fixtures and we do want to assist you. There are certain situations which could cause Top Eleven's browser version to crash on your computer. Please follow these steps in that case:

    1.
    Reload the page and close any other open application If that does not fix the issue, try the next solution.
    2.
    Completely close and restart your browser Make sure you don't have any other browser tab or window open before restarting. After restarting, open Top Eleven and avoid opening any other tab or window in your browser.
    Remember that Top Eleven requires at least 2GB of RAM to be able to run smoothly on your computer. If you're experiencing problems with running it, we recommend you to close all applications and restart your browser as this may free some memory that would make Top Eleven work correctly again. Don't open any other application or browser tab or window while playing to avoid further issues.

    If our system detects that your computer failed or had problems loading Top Eleven several times, it will automatically switch to the old browser version.

    Please let us know if the relevant situation is taking place also when you attempt to play the game on a mobile device.

    Thank you in advance.

    Kind regards.

    (And here I'm being nice, I didn't copy the name "technician.")

    since he obviously didn't read it right, I'll answer it:
    I don't think you read my ticket correctly, so I'm going to remind you what I did after the game crashed at the download:
    1: testing of RAM memory sticks, software (mem test ) & physics (replacement of memory sticks & testing in another PC + testing of MB slots)
    everything is OK with that & is working properly.
    2: emptying the cache & cookies of the used browser (chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (32 bits), latest version up to date)
    3: download a new browser (Firefox version 78.0.2, latest 32bits up to date) to test with a different browser.
    in spite of that the game crashes, still & always on download, & this whatever the browser used (chrome or firefox); no other useless application is opened during its crashes & only 1 page of the browser is opened (the one of the TOP11 play website).

    during my last attempt, I noticed that the game wanted to download the UK version, while I'm french resident in France & I'm on the french version of the T11 website.
    another thing the fact that the game needs 2 GO of memory is not the reason (even if I find it a bit big for a "micro" game), because I manage to play other games, via the browser, using as much or more hardware resources & that without any problem !
    now concerning the "smartphone" version, I don't use a smartphone, so no possibility to see if the problem is present under this version of the game !
    on the other hand I managed to connect to the game using my brother's PC ( I7, RTX2060S 8 GO, 64 GO RAM, SSD & OS 64 bits ), but this is not a viable solution in time (30 minutes of travel) !

    maybe in answer, he's going to tell me to go buy the same config as my brother !
    Last edited by mozizou; 07-22-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

  3. #103
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by mozizou View Post
    @Sausy, be patient & respectful!?

    Ticket open at the technical support on July 18th:
    July 18, 2020, 15:02 +0200
    I can't connect to the game anymore. during the download it "crashes", supposedly because of a memory problem; I made the tests of my memory & they are good, I emptied the cache & the cookies it doesn't change anything, I tested with Firefox (being on Chrome) idem. I'm on a desktop PC with win7 32 bits & 4 GO of physical ram (3 usable)

    Answer on 21:
    July 21, 2020, 14:00 +0200
    Hello Manager,

    Thank you for contacting us and for your patience.

    We know how important is for a manager to be able to prepare and support his team in the decisive fixtures and we do want to assist you. There are certain situations which could cause Top Eleven's browser version to crash on your computer. Please follow these steps in that case:

    1.
    Reload the page and close any other open application If that does not fix the issue, try the next solution.
    2.
    Completely close and restart your browser Make sure you don't have any other browser tab or window open before restarting. After restarting, open Top Eleven and avoid opening any other tab or window in your browser.
    Remember that Top Eleven requires at least 2GB of RAM to be able to run smoothly on your computer. If you're experiencing problems with running it, we recommend you to close all applications and restart your browser as this may free some memory that would make Top Eleven work correctly again. Don't open any other application or browser tab or window while playing to avoid further issues.

    If our system detects that your computer failed or had problems loading Top Eleven several times, it will automatically switch to the old browser version.

    Please let us know if the relevant situation is taking place also when you attempt to play the game on a mobile device.

    Thank you in advance.

    Kind regards.

    (And here I'm being nice, I didn't copy the name "technician.")

    since he obviously didn't read it right, I'll answer it:
    I don't think you read my ticket correctly, so I'm going to remind you what I did after the game crashed at the download:
    1: testing of RAM memory sticks, software (mem test ) & physics (replacement of memory sticks & testing in another PC + testing of MB slots)
    everything is OK with that & is working properly.
    2: emptying the cache & cookies of the used browser (chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (32 bits), latest version up to date)
    3: download a new browser (Firefox version 78.0.2, latest 32bits up to date) to test with a different browser.
    in spite of that the game crashes, still & always on download, & this whatever the browser used (chrome or firefox); no other useless application is opened during its crashes & only 1 page of the browser is opened (the one of the TOP11 play website).

    during my last attempt, I noticed that the game wanted to download the UK version, while I'm french resident in France & I'm on the french version of the T11 website.
    another thing the fact that the game needs 2 GO of memory is not the reason (even if I find it a bit big for a "micro" game), because I manage to play other games, via the browser, using as much or more hardware resources & that without any problem !
    now concerning the "smartphone" version, I don't use a smartphone, so no possibility to see if the problem is present under this version of the game !
    on the other hand I managed to connect to the game using my brother's PC ( I7, RTX2060S 8 GO, 64 GO RAM, SSD & OS 64 bits ), but this is not a viable solution in time (30 minutes of travel) !

    maybe in answer, he's going to tell me to go buy the same config as my brother !
    So long complain ....I amnt sure they will read ...as I also haven't 😆

  4. #104
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    It doesn't work like that, they can't revert back the things easily , the current update have already 2 events (for now) already added so the only way is to fix the current version
    Lol, you mean to say that whereas simple pc of private individual make points of restoration before big Update or installation of program to make it possible to return to the previous version in the event of problem, Nordeus (professional of the game) does not have the capacity of it!

  5. #105
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by mozizou View Post
    Lol, you mean to say that whereas simple pc of private individual make points of restoration before big Update or installation of program to make it possible to return to the previous version in the event of problem, Nordeus (professional of the game) does not have the capacity of it!
    Is not about have the capacity ( they have ) , is about plans.

    You already saw that we have 4 event coming that are already out ( already planned ) + the competition drwsa already done at season ending .

    Going back to a '' restoration point '' would mean to wipe all what you are seeing right now ( events included ) , and of course that can't be done now ( is possible and they are capable to do it but they can't do it now when new things are already out )

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  6. #106
    Moderator IImaestroII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    So long complain ....I amnt sure they will read ...as I also haven't
    Don't worry we read all

    “Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

  7. #107
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,136
    Instead of planning events!

    Maybe it is better to make first the currebt version stable....

    Even my daugther tablet ios version is crashing now
    minamino and miloren like this.

  8. #108
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Flash player stop for Google Chrome and top 11 stop play goob, onlu lag... So, i use only his browser, what can i do to play normal wit this browser?

  9. #109
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    voila 4 jours le jeu lag qui est pratiquement un jouable veuillez régler le problème merci

  10. #110
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I have taken the info shared after the fix was pushed to the team who will continue to investigate why some are experiencing the lag/performance issues. Any specific detail is a help, so if you notice any screen loading slower than another, or specific browser info, please share. Also, please if you haven't already clear your cache/cookies.
    Hi Sausy,

    I just thought you should know game loading time is too long in terms of read/write issues on Android platform as well. Loading took less than 10 sec. before. In addition that there are unmatched weird scripts to change the text of the status bar. It would be good, if you fix this part of the problem at least.

    lag on web-psx_20200723_104013.jpg

    Other thing is when i finish the match, next match screen shows we're in pre-season period by mistake. Every time i need to log in back to monitor next game info on the main screen.

    lag on web-psx_20200723_104050.jpg
    Jamezdin likes this.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast