Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Hola hoy e podido cargar el juego y entrado 30 segundos despues se a ido abajo y no e podido entrar mas vamos en buen camino,Lo comunico para que los desarolladores tengan una idea mas o menos . gracias

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Sausy,

I just thought you should know game loading time is too long in terms of read/write issues on Android platform as well. Loading took less than 10 sec. before. In addition that there are unmatched weird scripts to change the text of the status bar. It would be good, if you fix this part of the problem at least.

Attachment 134890

Other thing is when i finish the match, next match screen shows we're in pre-season period by mistake. Every time i need to log in back to monitor next game info on the main screen.

Attachment 134891
    Here same problem.....
    maloukees likes this.

Serious upgrade problems

Since the latest release was issued, the game has become almost unplayable. I have used 5 different browsers, Facebook Gameroom and my mobile and every time I try to play it crashes my computer / mobile. Training, buying players and changing my team almost impossible as it freezes and crashes. Who knows what long term damage this is doing and i cannot be the only one experiencing these problems.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Me too

Worst update ever...

If they do not fix, it will cost a lot of players
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Me too

Worst update ever...

If they do not fix, it will cost a lot of players
    i can't believe they haven't fixed it yet. unbelievable
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Me too, same issue...unplayable game
    maloukees and minamino like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I'm worried they're gonna ruin entire season and all joy to insist staying on version 10.4. If it's the worst update in your history, why you don't want to move on developing better and much more stable version of the game ? Forget and accept v10.4 was born dead.
    I fear my prophecy is still ongoing. It's almost quitting time for Nordeus employees. It seems Today will be end without a solution that means 5 days(~20% of the season)were out of the joy.

Apprentice
    I am getting very frustrated nordeus .....fix it

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #119
    Hello everyone, back with more news.

The team has just pushed another version for Web. Please once again clear cookies and cache and try loading Top Eleven. If you notice the same experience on the first login, please close your browser and relaunch it.

Thank you in advance for any reports following this release and for your continued patience.

SausyFC
    IImaestroII likes this.

Dreamer
    well been 3 minutes on it already and no javascript message so fingers crossed.
    however consumation is very high which is not normal.lag on web-sans-titre.png

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast