Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #161
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Thank you Sausy. I had not seen your update post, when i sent my feedback here. Well, now i update the game to 10.4.1 and let me share my first impressions on it.

It seems lags are completely disappeared now. The game launch just to be fast like before. The update keeps the phone away from overheating and battery drains as well. For my side, the only problem left is whether this undefined next match screen is fixed or not.

Attachment 134904

I will check the game on PC now and share my thoughts about it soon.
    Thank you for the detailed follow up! This is a massive help and I'm really happy to hear it's looking good on your end.

The pre-season message is also on the team's radar - I don't have any news on it yet but hope to soon.

SausyFC
    RaiKo likes this.

Still lag on my desktop. I'm using chrome. Browser even frosted (Google chrome not responding)

train hard, play smart

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thank you for the detailed follow up! This is a massive help and I'm really happy to hear it's looking good on your end.

The pre-season message is also on the team's radar - I don't have any news on it yet but hope to soon.

SausyFC
    Appreciated. I've played the game on PC(laptop), tried running on both Google Chrome and Yandex Browser(cache&cookies are deleted). It's debugging for 1 hour. From what i've observed in gameplay on PC is as good as Android. I had none of these lags or getting stuck on the loading pages anymore. The game has crashed once on null grey window that is background of the loading screen during this time.

I'm sorry to say, Web game might not work like mine at all. Because i'm not sure of all people's PCs meet the higher system requirements than normal of the game. Web browser still uses 25% of CPU and more than 800 MB ram. My laptop fans making continuous noise to cool it down.

The worst part of this whole thing is still memory leak due to game process. It may cause web crashes sooner or later. It would work better, if Dev team reviews it again with parts of the process(working set, private bytes, page faults, page file bytes, thread count etc.). I think we're so close to end up with a certain solution.
    SausyFC likes this.

Apprentice
    This has been a long journey

j ai un i5 4500 4 ram 1 go ram graphique je fais tourner des grands jeu qui demande une grosse conf et celui la j ai besoin de vider le cache pour jouer lol

the game's still not working for me!
    improvement because the game manages to download this time but crashes directly behind !

Thanks from me also, Sausy and the development team - that's a pretty speedy turn-around on a bug, well done everyone involved.

Here's to another seven years...!

ElN

Famous
    Its a little better, but still not playable for me , sorry

Famous
    Any new progress for the webversion??

This is not funny anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    computer is geting crash while playing top eleven through web
    I heard it is fixed now. Even on Android phone, I noticed I can now support without going to any lagging even thought no update has been pushed

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast