Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor

Addicted
    And this?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special Sponsor-2.jpg  

I paid for the "Premium" and it was open .. now it is closed again .. do I pay you every hour ??? ... Fire your programmer !!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone, to sum up the current news on the Special Sponsor:

• Due to an earlier technical issue, progress needed to be reset on tasks that had been made before the fix was pushed, as some were not logging correctly and showing incorrect values. All tasks have been corrected and should now be logging properly.
    • All Premium passes have now been re-applied for those who purchased and were seeing it as re-locked. Please re-log in to Top Eleven where you should see it unlocked and ready to go.

In regards to the first bullet point, we unfortunately are not able to retroactively re-add progress to tasks that had already started before the fix was pushed, so please get in touch with our Support team using the "?" in-game for a direct follow-up specific to your case.

Thank you for all of your patience while the team pushed the fix. Sorry this has occurred and for the inconvenience caused.

SausyFC
    That means that we have pay for the premium pass but we are not going to get the 1st reward for the premium pass? Because ok, now the premium is unlock but the 1st premium reward is locked... My experience in gaming says that whenever you unlock a premium pass all rewards from previous stages of the event are automatically open... is this a new bug?

Rookie
    If Top 11 is like most other products on any market, will Nordeus be able to get away with recurring (seasonal) stuff ups for paying customers without any repercussions?
    I also paid for Premium and it’s now just opened after several login but the “Loan Player” Rewards is still remain locked. Never a dull moment, always something to complain about!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakitsi View Post
    That means that we have pay for the premium pass but we are not going to get the 1st reward for the premium pass? Because ok, now the premium is unlock but the 1st premium reward is locked... My experience in gaming says that whenever you unlock a premium pass all rewards from previous stages of the event are automatically open... is this a new bug?
    Yes we're aware of this situation as well, we're working on the fix for unlocked milestone rewards not being claimable. Will report back when I learn more.

Rookie
    Thanks Saucy... I really hope you can do something because my experience with tickets is... I prefer not say...

I bought a special sponsorship. morinho support came to me as 10%Special Sponsor-whatsapp-image-2020-07-19-15.45.57.jpeg

top eleven

o pagato sponsor speciale premium poi era bloccato perciò o pagato 2 volte

Quote Originally Posted by debussy45 View Post
    I bought a special sponsorship. morinho support came to me as 10%Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-07-19 at 15.45.57.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	134855
    I haven't unlocked to confirm but I saw 5% on the game

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Addicted
    Mine seems to be working fine right now, logged the progress in the tasks correctly. I should say that I haven’t opened the game all this time these bugs were available. I haven’t bought premium, still considering whether I should buy or not but will report if I have and issues.

I have another question: The Details tab for Rules says new tasks are available every 2 days (just like all the previous Sponsor events), but the countdown for new tasks are every 4 days. Is this also a bug or wrong text?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast