Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor

Rookie
    The fix is pushed ?

can anyone explain this in simple plain English?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello in the morning I bought a premium sponsor but after the first payment I opened a quest and blocked I had to pay a second time. Will there be a solution to the problem with the first payment?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post

I have another question: The Details tab for Rules says new tasks are available every 2 days (just like all the previous Sponsor events), but the countdown for new tasks are every 4 days. Is this also a bug or wrong text?
    Thanks for flagging this Sinany, the countdowns are correct. The Rules text will be updated shortly.

SausyFC
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    can anyone explain this in simple plain English?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    You need to have your first 11 players and the 7 subs have Superb or On Fire morale when you start a match. Basically, use blue packs to increase morale of your player to max if they will be in your match squad. Do this for 6 matches.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot.em.up View Post
    Hello in the morning I bought a premium sponsor but after the first payment I opened a quest and blocked I had to pay a second time. Will there be a solution to the problem with the first payment?
    Hi Shoot.em.up, please get in touch with Support using the "?" in-game and they'll be able to assist here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Shoot.em.up, please get in touch with Support using the "?" in-game and they'll be able to assist here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SausyFC
    Come on now Saucy, we all have experience from the “Support”... They will answer after 2 or 3 days saying the same story, bla bla , they feel sorry, they gonna refer the issue to the developers, they consider about this for the future, but they can not do noting now, take 5 greens and close the ticket... I should already have fill the task with the participation of 3 19 years old players - are they gonna give me the 2 matches I’ve play before the reload of the event? Nope... After 3 days they will say they are deeply sorry, take 5 greens and shut up... Let’s be serious when we are talking here in the forum... This is what they have done every time in the past, this what they will do now...

Rookie
    hi.. i have bough the special sponsor today and i am already on 60 points.. so in rewards i should have unlocked "season free loan" which is first.. but somehow its still locked.. i have unlocked support from mourinho which is second place

Addicted
    No, it's not fixed yet. Just look how does the game drain my battery.

Special Sponsor-20200720_000253.png

Famous
    Nordeus wants us to buy a super computer and all new gadgets with new battery

Sorry Nordeus...

Please bring 10.3 version back

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast