Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special sponsor & Youth Acadamy

Special sponsor & Youth Acadamy

Hi,

Special sponsor & Youth Acadamy-screenshot_20200804-074622_top-eleven.jpgSpecial sponsor & Youth Acadamy-20200804_074554.jpg

See attachment. I reached to train a youth player with more than 5 stars potential, but the special sponsor doesn't respond with a redeem button

I asked it already as a support ticket via the game app on my phone.
    I just received a notification about 4 messages, but can't see what you answered
    Last edited by Dutchpickleman; 08-05-2020 at 03:19 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpickleman View Post
    Hi,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200804-074622_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	135024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200804_074554.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	135025

See attachment. I reached to train a youth player with more than 5 stars potential, but the special sponsor doesn't respond with a redeem button

I asked it already as a support ticket via the game app on my phone.
    I just received a notification about 4 messages, but can't see what you answered
    Hi Dutchpickleman, Were you able to retrieve your support messages? Let me know if not and I will get back to the team.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Dutchpickleman, Were you able to retrieve your support messages? Let me know if not and I will get back to the team.

SausyFC
    No, Since a few weeks/months I have problems with support messages. Each time when I click on the main menu (phone) I receive a push messages saying there should be 6 new messages (but there aren't any). I registered this also and got the reply it was a known issue but not knowing when it should be fixed. Very annoying

. A few days ago I received (while not in topeleven) a push message saying there were 4 messages. I thought it would be the support reply, but still nothing to see.
    So I still don't know why there are points to redeem for my youth player (a pity, while some other targets are also delayed)

Or do I misjudge this task?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpickleman View Post
    No, Since a few weeks/months I have problems with support messages. Each time when I click on the main menu (phone) I receive a push messages saying there should be 6 new messages (but there aren't any). I registered this also and got the reply it was a known issue but not knowing when it should be fixed. Very annoying

. A few days ago I received (while not in topeleven) a push message saying there were 4 messages. I thought it would be the support reply, but still nothing to see.
    So I still don't know why there are points to redeem for my youth player (a pity, while some other targets are also delayed)

Or do I misjudge this task?
    Please PM me your ID and I will take a look.

SausyFC

Did sent you the ID in PM. Hope you received it. I don't see anything in sent items