Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Workover Match

Workover Match

My team was ready for a match, before I know it, my app malfunctioned, and gave me a 3:0 workover. Am not happy at all, it spoiled my team's record #NuelFelicity FC.

Rookie

Walk over bug and cause my Champion league exit

Dearest Nordeous team,

This is totally unacceptable.

On first league I won 8-0 and second league due to bug I lost 0-3, but today I found I was knock out of Champions league.. Very disappointed.

Manager ID Vincent Chew
    Club Vincent FC

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

How could this happen!!!!!!!!

I won 6-0 the first leg of superleague
    Then i lost 3-0 without play the match
    Now i am out of the competition with total 6-3 for me!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by moroza; 08-09-2020 at 02:21 AM. Reason: To be looked after

Rookie
    Same happened to me in Champions league. Won first leg 8-0 and total aggregate should be 8-3.. Now I am out of Champions league..

Very disappointed.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

https://ibb.co/DLG1wmq
    It's a link for uploaded screenshot cuz i can't post a photo here
    And my manager id is 586575344
    Diaboloiro68 likes this.

ilk maçı kazanmamıza ramen ikinci maça rakip sahaya çıkmadı gösterip benim takımın nasıl eleniyor bunu açıklayacak bir yönetici varmı veya bunu nereye bildirecegiz bizim emeklerimiz ne olacak oyun kurucuları
    ramon victorino likes this.

What happened Nordeus?

I won the first match of the Champions League 3-0, did the second match not happen because of your failure and the opponent that ranks?

Please fix this urgent, you bunch of incompetents!

Thumbs up I want my money back !

I want to refund the amount spent on this season's Special Sponsor.

The goal was to complete a perfect season and that was not possible because Nordeus stole my Champions League game.

It was a sequence of 37 victories that were interrupted by this Bug that you once again demonstrated total inability to solve!

Rookie

Angry Bug , Team kicked out of CL despite the result on my favor

Level 2 Manager
    IOS

I need to report a problem on the Champions League,
    First Leg I won 9-0, second leg was too late for me (2:48 am), so I didn't see it but left my team ready, no suspended players,
    Earlier today I saw a result of 3-0 and my team going into the next round, however, when today's game rebooted, a message that my team Champios League ended!, and saw the opponent on the next round!

I went to the fixtures screen andsaw that my team lost 0-3, so when I went to see the detIls of the Match a message appears saying that "the Fixture was not played because the defeated team didn't have enough elegible players for the game"! , what????!!!!

Even if I lost the second leg 3-0, my team should have passed to Semi finals!

So, I checked another thing, my team has a perfect season record in League, Cup and Champions League, Ive won all the games!!,

Next I go to the Team Season record and I see that I have 38 won,1 Draw, and ZERO LOSSES!!, I've attached screenshot of the season tournament to prove that my team has not lost a single match, and I can't find that Draw, maybe the result of the second leg that originally I saw as a win wass a Draw, in any case no single draws are shown on the results of this season, only shown in the Club record.

I'm attaching screenshot of everything to support this,so I've reported in the App the problem but I don't know how Nordeus will fix this bug!

This needs to be fixed because I was only way for the Triple Crown!!, Not fair, Im so upset!Workover Match-6e02aa74-4587-45bd-85db-46fddc4278b5.jpgWorkover Match-7f4de615-5254-4d59-8dfe-fe2579253483.jpgWorkover Match-12c97a98-af35-48ac-bfe0-64f29df06d78.jpgWorkover Match-60f2068f-4c16-45ea-a80a-7e9cb0f6d099.jpgWorkover Match-5a977b42-20ef-4e9a-a7db-7472f6a43141.jpgWorkover Match-8e3c3f20-a2a1-4067-8c7b-cd1cd4fb73c5.jpgWorkover Match-62a03578-0a5b-461a-8303-a8b3fb0c97c7.jpg

Bug again

The bug again this morning and this time it replaced all team that qualified but lost as a result of the stupid bug on the game from the semi final pot

This bug of a thing is really becoming unacceptable.

As at yesterday after this stupid people made me lose the match I should have won as a result of incompetency, I accepted it on the ground that after all I still qualified as the overall aggregate was 7-6 against my opponent and I saw it myself that my team had already been placed in the semifinal pot but I am shocked and surprised this morning to see a message that I've been eliminated from the champions league.

This is really ridiculous and now make the app looks like a game which should be played by underage children. I don't see anything that can justify this incompetence act.

I do not see this thing as a bug but a deliberate action by an incompetent personnel working with with Nordeus or should I say all of ya working with them are bunch of incompetent staff including the developer of the game. You sent an apology for a bug yesterday even gave ridiculous compensation and from their response the result cannot be reversed, so why repeated the same thing? And this time it's worst.

Please don't come here because you have any link with them and come to justify this as I would not take it lightly with any stupid justification.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast