Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Everything lost after a break of 2 months

Thumbs up Everything lost after a break of 2 months

Just took a couple of months break and came back to check what is going on with my team. And all my team is reset. Is there a timeframe in which this happens?
    It took the whole motivation of rebuilding this team. I invested a consecutive 3 months to build a team which would compete in all competitions. Why Top Eleven? Who you do that?

Have you written to support? Please pm me your Manager ID and I’ll see what has happened here.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Everything lost after a break of 2 months-118541109_10158572984533745_4730230380332193230_n.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 09-02-2020 at 03:14 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    Just took a couple of months break and came back to check what is going on with my team. And all my team is reset. Is there a timeframe in which this happens?
    It took the whole motivation of rebuilding this team. I invested a consecutive 3 months to build a team which would compete in all competitions. Why Top Eleven? Who you do that?
    Hi Tahm,

Thank you for your question. Support will be in touch with specific details if you contact them directly.

Just from reading your post however, this sounds like players weren't re-signed to new contracts, which will lead to your players leaving the club. :/

For further info though with specifics, please get in touch with the Support team.

SausyFC
    dave1311 likes this.

Thank you guys for the replies. Didn't know the 70 day rule. I already contacted support, however I can't start over if nothing is done. Because a whole overhaul of my club may require a lot time and patience now. At least 2 seasons to get back, is not the time and patience I have. so hopefully something could be done about it. Best

The only part bothering me is the my top scorer left the club at 99 goals. Uhhhh, i thought he could be the one. Came from Youth academy into the ranks and blasted 30 in the first season.