Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New position

New position

I started new position for my DL and when I got a free new position the player was invisible even when I stopped his training

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Manager,

Sorry to hear about this. Can you please give us some more details. So you're unable to see the new special ability that you've just completed right? Could you please send us some screenshots and you club name and level so that we can investigate further.

Dreamer
    Maybe he mean that he wanted to give the free new position that he got from special sponsor to a player that already doing training for new position. If i'm not wrong, you can not cancelled the training. The progress for the position training is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by 4y4ar View Post
    I started new position for my DL and when I got a free new position the player was invisible even when I stopped his training
    Of course if the player have alredy a new position being trained, the player will not be selectable to add a new one, since it is not possible to cancel the existing training of a New Position or Special Ability.