Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Maxraf
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lag on web again

Lag on web again

I don't know why this post: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...0-lag-web.html got closed like it is solved. I just started playing on mobile since this bug because I have no lag, but for real, this keeps happening. Even at the last pages of the thread people were having the issue.
    So, I know it isn't anything like cookies or similar because it happens every time, on every browser. It can't be a thing from cookies if I have a recent installed browser, with almost 0 use, no account, etc...
    Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Brave gets 80% CPU only with top eleven. Not even with 5 streams open and downloads I get that CPU usage.

As I said, I didn't post anything because I moved to android top eleven, but if I want to play on browser, is literally impossible. If someone has had the same poblem even after the patch, could help me? Thanks!

P.S: English isn't my native language, sorry If I sound strange/rude.

Rookie
    Just try again with clearing cache and cookies, really bad lag on web chrome.. AGAIN AND AGAIN??

Saying AGAIN: Please do not update game without testing..

Rookie
    Another update and the web lag is back. All computing resources sucked into the Top Eleven programming black hole
    Mete Demirel likes this.

This doesn't sound too odd for me. After all, it's just a mobile game "optimized" for desktop. I get the same lag with any other products under the same condition.

Addicted
    Playing Top Eleven on web browser is unstable now. Lags are back after the last update.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...0-lag-web.html

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Playing Top Eleven on web browser is unstable now. Lags are back after the last update.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...0-lag-web.html
    Hey RaiKo,

Sorry to hear that. We've just released a new version for Web too. If the issues on browser persist after updating, please let me know about the details so we can look into it.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey RaiKo,

Sorry to hear that. We've just released a new version for Web too. If the issues on browser persist after updating, please let me know about the details so we can look into it.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    Hi Taliyah, i've updated to the new release. 30 mins of debugging. The game runs a little better, but the problem is still there. Freezing and CPU stuttering in 10 mins. High memory usage and 10 Gb of files are written on caches. It's something like my PC is being used to mine coins while playing the game on web browser.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 11-25-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Addicted
    Hi again, Apparently it has been fixed now. All back to normal. Thanks.
    Taliyah25 likes this.