Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association friendlies

Association friendlies

Team mates and I in our association are unable to play each other to claim the special sponsor.

On choosing a time and confirming via the green tick it won’t go any further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same problem as him, I can't arrange any association friendly. Neither with my own association friends or from other associations. How I am supposed to complete the task from special sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by maltha View Post
    I have the same problem as him, I can't arrange any association friendly. Neither with my own association friends or from other associations. How I am supposed to complete the task from special sponsor?
    Hey maltha and welcome to the forum!

This is a known bug that should be fixed soon. I will forward it once again to the Admins.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Milpol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by maltha View Post
    Hi maltha!

Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into this issue. In the meantime, please share with me in a direct message your Manager ID found in Settings so we can look into your case in particular as well. One last thing to confirm, did you play any friendly matches on the day of this issue? Thanks!

Rookie
    And still not working. How are we supposed to complete special sponsor task?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by iSusel View Post
    And still not working. How are we supposed to complete special sponsor task?
    Just wonder if you have tried searching for semi-abandoned associations and play asso friendly with those 3* teams?

Hope it works for you.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Just wonder if you have tried searching for semi-abandoned associations and play asso friendly with those 3* teams?

Hope it works for you.
    Asso friendies are not starting. I tried 3 different associations including one created by myself. The match start is stuck on choosing time as the OP says.