Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: my game is totally bugged, any help?

my game is totally bugged, any help?

hello all!

im playing since (almost) a week and i found a lot of bugs there

1. i can't see top players league/cup
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-imagen_2021-04-10_001132.jpg

2. i can't see my position in the league (main menu), im 1st but the main menu shows it in blank
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot-20210409-235353-eu-nordeus-topeleven-android.jpg

3.i bought some players but their goals/assists don't count for my team... see (16 goals scored) most goals "smutny (1)" ... absurd...
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot-20210409-235614-eu-nordeus-topeleven-android.jpg

4. my players played 6 matches since im playing this game but in their historial only appear 2 matches played... idk wth

5. i can't add anyone to friend list and my friend list is empty (only mourinho appears)

PLEASE HELPPP!!! TY SOO MUCH!
    khris, ImanAzizi and ImanAzizi like this.

Hi and welcome to the game and to the forum.
    Firstly do any of your Facebook friends play T11? If you have not already done so, you should link your account to Facebook and any game playing friends will appear in your friend list.
    You can also add friends by looking at other games in your League / Cup and see who are active players and supporters then add them as friends.
    With regard your stats not appearing, I would suggest that you uninstall then reinstall the game (make sure that you link to Google or Facebook first though).
    If you are still stuck, send me a pm then we can look at the issues further.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Hello! My problem exactly the same. I also just started this game since a week or so I'm at level 1. I'm at 1st place in my League, but all my players stat showing 0,all my top score,rated,assist is empty.When I click at my Club everything is 0. Help us please!
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot_20210420-210804_top-eleven.jpg
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot_20210420-210812_top-eleven.jpg
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot_20210420-210848_top-eleven.jpg
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot_20210420-210900_top-eleven.jpg
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot_20210420-212131_top-eleven.jpg
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-screenshot_20210420-212709_top-eleven.jpg

is working now? i having the same problem.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

I am really sorry to hear about this inconvenience. We're looking into this at the moment.

I'll get back to you as soon as we have more info. Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the forum.

Any info? By the way since Last night impossible to connect with facebook, with Google account no problem. In Google account everything seems working fine, so something wrong between Facebook and Top11.

Better check your assets, thieves at Nordeus are getting more desperate and have taken to stealing from their customers. This week I lost 88 tokens and hundreds of coloured bars. Don’t waste time contacting support, just a bunch of crooks.

hey all again!

i tried uninstall the game, delete cache, tried play the game in browser, add players from league/cup (i cant cuz "add friend" button dont appear). problem still persist

another bug: i received cup 1st title but any league reward

proof: my game is totally bugged, any help?-image.jpg

placed 0
    my game is totally bugged, any help?-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbadell View Post
    hey all again!

i tried uninstall the game, delete cache, tried play the game in browser, add players from league/cup (i cant cuz "add friend" button dont appear). problem still persist

proof: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	137111

placed 0
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	83 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	137112
    I will elevate this to the admins.
    sarahbadell likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahbadell View Post
    hey all again!

proof: Click image for larger version. 

Views:	82 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	137111

placed 0
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	83 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	137112
    Hi sarahbadell,

Thank you very much for reporting and sharing screenshots. It's been forwarded to the devs and they are looking into it. I will share more as soon as we have an update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    dave1311 and sarahbadell like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast