Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Down?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi everyone,

The connection issue has now been fixed. We're really sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Please follow this thread for more info - link

Thank you for your understanding.
    Not fixed, OMG

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Not fixed, OMG
    Just tried to connect to the game again ..... connection dropped after 10 or 15 seconds - issue is NOT fixed!!
    StarlingCF likes this.

Addicted
    Same here

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Administrator
    Please check back again now guys and let me know

Lost my Champions Final cause I couldn’t log in...
    Wasn’t any issue this morning when I gave you 21.99 for boost lab, isn’t it??
    It happened to me already 3 times in focal moments of my season..I’m not the oldest player but neither the youngest...
    I’m so disappointed... now thinking seriously to quit this BS of a game for good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

The connection issue has now been fixed. We're really sorry about the inconvenience caused.

There is no understanding for this things happening in the last (almost) day of the season...
    It happened to me 3 times, loosing an entire season for Bugs or technical issue...
    So pissed off

julien12 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GP78 View Post
    There is no understanding for this things happening in the last (almost) day of the season...
    It happened to me 3 times, loosing an entire season for Bugs or technical issue...
    So pissed off

This morning wasn’t any issue when I paid 21.99 for the f*** boost lab!!!

Rookie

Well... You don’t have my understanding...

Hi everyone,

What are you going to do now that you don’t have my understanding? You are gonna fight? You are going Nina shoot me? You are gonna ban me?

Pro
    And a follow-up of the official response earlier: We're aware of the importance of the season day. Please follow this thread for more info soon.

So Nordeus are claiming that they are aware of the importance of the season day - assuming the developer understands its own game in how important both CL finals are to managers (it goes without saying the hard work and how tough it has been for that manager to win all the matches to get there) and also how important the association semi-finals are to associations and its members (when the difference of getting through semi for a 2nd spot for the 25 points vs 3rd place’s 10 points could be all the differences in successful promotions or maintaining in the current division for seasonal T rewards).

So what is Nordeus going to compensate all the managers (especially those managers who have lost CL finals due to this bug)?

Or just the standard copy-and-paste ‘we are really sorry about the inconvenience caused’ would be the best ever apology provided to managers as if managers should all be jumping up and down celebrating in fireworks with this non-apology?

We managers all deserve a little bit better, at least.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Still can't log in

Please check back again now guys and let me know
    Anyone else STILL not able to log in? This is getting ridiculous!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast