Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Training bug?

Rookie

Training bug?

I spent at least 100 rests on my 20 years old striker number 9 and my player doesn't increase any amount % of any stat at all. Please help!

Screenshot needed of player attributes.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    Are you taking into account the effect of the 180 rule? remember that the drills collapse once they reach a cap, which is 180x the amount of attributes afected...then the drill gives 0xp

Rookie
    I don't think so cause he can reach 16x last season with no problem, but after I give him another position and skill from the sponsor he stop gain anything at all. And if that's the case then why he doesn't increase any stat from header, strength... cause I try to test every training session on him too.

I don't think so cause he can reach 16x last season with no problem, but after I give him another position and skill from the sponsor he stop gain anything at all. And if that's the case then why he doesn't increase any stat from header, strength... cause I try to test every training session on him too.
    Can you put a example? a drill, which one are you trying to use, because the XP provided by each drill, depend on 3 factors.
    One is the collapse I mentioned, and this comes from the old system, which reduced the XP gaining once a player, gained a main star level. Now, the drill reduces the XP gain, oonce the involved skills, win a star, so a drill affecting 1 skill, would reduce every time you win a 20% for that skill. If the drill involves 2 skills, the reduction is, at every 40%, if 3, at every 60 and so.
    The level of your player skills is like, 8*, so, probably thats why this happens.
    Then another factor affecting is the age, based on 3 year slabs, 18-20 21-23 etc there's a reduction but he have 20 years... not sure if you really tested if he's a fast trainer....

Try to share a drill capture, so others can help you better too.

Rookie
    I don't have to train my 2 skills bcs the first is there when I got him and the second is given via sponsor. The drill is basically every drill from attack and physical/mental. I spent 20 rests each session with full 6 slots from different drill as well. His base stat is around 100~110% and I trained him last season to 15x with totally ~200 rests so...

Rookie
    Ok, after the completely silence from the support of nordeus and now even the mods on this forum playing dead too right? Nice work and extraordinarily professional attitude guys 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, after the completely silence from the support of nordeus and now even the mods on this forum playing dead too right? Nice work and extraordinarily professional attitude guys
    Khris has explained to you the reasons for the slow progress of this player. He has advised you on what actions you could take. There really is nothing more to be said.
    As for playing dead, well strangely enough, the Forum Mods have work, family and daily lives too. I for one did not think any further explanation was needed to your situation. I have 8* players who are very slow to progress. I stop power-training them when they reach 8* and rely on Special Sponsor or MOTM awards. It is normal.
    The answer won't change just because you're not satisfied.
    milpol likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Very slow and remaining unchanged are 2 different states... U can see that I wait for 24 hours to post a reply so u don't have to put any common sense to downgrade some1 for express their feelings towards something! And btw I just delete this game for good so thank u guys for nothing. Appreciate your effort to maintain a ****ty game guys. 😘😘😘

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast