Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nikkola1488

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: can't load on the phone

can't load on the phone

hi guys.
    i did play before, but now it became problem.
    after i click on the icon, game starts to load. in the middle, it asks me "get started" or "I already have a club". i choose second because i do have a club. then it asks me "via facebook", which sometimes before, if i choose, it will ask me to type user name and password. now, it just says "this account is not connected to any club. do you want new club"? if you choose "no" it goes to the start again. if "yes", i will get new club. i don't have any option to type the user name and password.
    i can still play the game on the comp, that's fine.
    any suggestion what to do?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkola1488 View Post
    hi guys.
    i did play before, but now it became problem.
    after i click on the icon, game starts to load. in the middle, it asks me "get started" or "I already have a club". i choose second because i do have a club. then it asks me "via facebook", which sometimes before, if i choose, it will ask me to type user name and password. now, it just says "this account is not connected to any club. do you want new club"? if you choose "no" it goes to the start again. if "yes", i will get new club. i don't have any option to type the user name and password.
    i can still play the game on the comp, that's fine.
    any suggestion what to do?
    Get Started and then in Game Settings you can link the account with Facebook. Since probably you played months ago there is no account linked to facebook right now you you need to create a new one.
    Try this and let me know,
    Cheers,

Khris

hi. thanks for your answer, but it doesn't help. i can not enter the game. i play everyday, so "not playing for long time" is not the issue. main thing is that i can not come to position where i can type user name and password from my face to connect again.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hi,

Really sorry to hear about this. Please reach out to our support via this link and they will be able to assist you.