Thread: Advertising videos when switching between menu entries

Question Advertising videos when switching between menu entries

Hey,

I looked for a similar problem here in the forum but couldn't find anything.

Since a few days i receive advertising videos when I switch between the menue entries.
    Sometimes from "League" to "Team" but everytime I switch from "Training" to "Team"...
    I already deinstalled the game but the vids still apear...

Hope this is a bug and not a feature ...

Best regards

Sad... really sad... Within two weeks there is no reaction or answer?!

It would be very nice to know, if this is a new "feature" to see ads at this point.
    I think there is no need to play them between switching menu entries ... only if I want free token but not if I go from training to my team....

Rookie
    I have friends who, since 2 weeks ago, have bugs in their daily videos.
    This new update does not fix the bug in the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by hachiman View Post
    Hey,

I looked for a similar problem here in the forum but couldn't find anything.

Since a few days i receive advertising videos when I switch between the menue entries.
    Sometimes from "League" to "Team" but everytime I switch from "Training" to "Team"...
    I already deinstalled the game but the vids still apear...

Hope this is a bug and not a feature ...

Best regards
    I think that is a feature, I have that too. The video just pop up randomly, but you can shut it down as soon as it start. They are really quite about that. I expect even worse things in game, community is weak, nobody care where this game goes with all the updates (at least 2 updates every season).