Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot load from FB or web

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12

    Cannot load from FB or web

    Hello Top Eleven,

    For many days now i have had same messages when trying to log in via FB app and web, now today the app has been removed from Facebook without any notification. Can you tell me what is going on and will it be back ?

    Cannot load from FB or web-fberror.jpg

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.h View Post
    Hello Top Eleven,

    For many days now i have had same messages when trying to log in via FB app and web, now today the app has been removed from Facebook without any notification. Can you tell me what is going on and will it be back ?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBerror.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	138547
    Hi Paul,

    Sorry to hear about this. When you can, can you please share which browser this is occurring on and have you tried playing on a different one? Can you also please try clearing your cache/cookies?

    Best regards,

    SausyFC

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    I have tried on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge, I clean my cach/cookies every 3 days. I can play other games watch videos but your game i cannot not only that why has the app been removed from Facebook??

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Paul,

    Sorry to hear about this. When you can, can you please share which browser this is occurring on and have you tried playing on a different one? Can you also please try clearing your cache/cookies?

    Best regards,

    SausyFC
    I can honestly say the communications in this Forum are crap. I post a reply over a week ago and i am still waiting for a reply and a solution for the problem which i am still getting.

  5. #5
    Dreamer jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.h View Post
    I can honestly say the communications in this Forum are crap. I post a reply over a week ago and i am still waiting for a reply and a solution for the problem which i am still getting.
    yup, this forum is dead now! back then there're multiple forum moderator from multiple countries.
    now i can count em in 1 hand!
    meanwhile, the nodeus staff that's in here is just like bots only post things about new updates & don't bother to check the forum and only say
    "we have forwarded the issue to that department and blabla" basically not helping us at all.
    if you want to raise an issue, better do it on support in-game in the mobile apps (if we click on help in webrowser it redirects here which is useless..)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 1 Week Ago at 06:14 AM.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    What is going on? now it seems i have been blocked for sending replies back to an admin, 3 messages sent and not 1 has gone through, they are not even showing up in the sent messages or in the main message feed history

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.h View Post
    What is going on? now it seems i have been blocked for sending replies back to an admin, 3 messages sent and not 1 has gone through, they are not even showing up in the sent messages or in the main message feed history
    Hi Paul,

    Please check your inbox for more information related to your question.

    Best,

    SausyFC

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    178
    Bonjour Paul , sur qu' elle support de jeu tu joues ? téléphone portable ,tablette , ordinateur portable ou ordinateur filaire ? si tu joues sur filaire donc pc , cela est très rare ,par contre , a moi il m arrive souvent se soucie quand je joue en wifi sur les porteurs (tablette, ordinateur portable, et téléphone jusqu'à as 5 fois par jour)
    si tu es chez toi cela arrive que ta box internet aies des micro coupure tu peux a peine t en apercevoir car c est fait a distance par l operateur d internet c est des Operations d entretien et de vérifications sur ta ligne a distance se qui procure des décrochages a se moment la en wifi comme en filaire .
    vérifie régulièrement ta box et également pour une mise a jour ta box fais elle même se travail pour ces mises a jour régulièrement minimum 1 fois par jour et des fois c est simplement un décrochage de ta wifi se qui provoque se signale sur le jeu j espère avoir put t aider un peu .cordialement a toi Paul