Thread: King of the kings event

Addicted

King of the kings event

need explaination, rules says only chalenging manager is on, chalenged team get extra def bonus, so how home manager is on fans giving possesion bonus???
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    need explaination, rules says only chalenging manager is on, chalenged team get extra def bonus, so how home manager is on fans giving possesion bonus???
    this event use the asso friendly's rule meaning it's 1on1 with the opponent without friends support.
    but during this event the advantage is for the 1 u challenge as you're the challenger, the guy probably had 5% possession if he put his ticket price accordingly,
    oh and that extra fans 5% support is because he pay for monthly sponsor so he got morinho support while u didn't

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    this event use the asso friendly's rule meaning it's 1on1 with the opponent without friends support.
    but during this event the advantage is for the 1 u challenge as you're the challenger, the guy probably had 5% possession if he put his ticket price accordingly,
    oh and that extra fans 5% support is because he pay for monthly sponsor so he got morinho support while u didn't
    no,he is there, having 8% possesion for attending match, rules say strickly.,only chalanging msnager is present

Yeah, you are right. They changed a lot, just to get us lose more games which bring them +2 tokens for another try. Opponent manager + home advantage + in some cases Mourinho support, against chalenger 8+5+5=18%.

I had a game today with that I lost 1:0, played same opponet minut after with different result (I had to pay 2 tokens, which was nordeus idea to make us lose to pay for another try).
    King of the kings event-screenshot_2021-12-21-12-27-21-289_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgKing of the kings event-screenshot_2021-12-21-12-33-26-151_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Yeah, you are right. They changed a lot, just to get us lose more games which bring them +2 tokens for another try. Opponent manager + home advantage + in some cases Mourinho support, against chalenger 8+5+5=18%. https://breakfasthoursofficial.com/ruby-tuesday-menu
    https://breakfasthoursofficial.com/d...reakfast-hours
    https://breakfasthoursofficial.com/m...reakfast-hours

I had a game today with that I lost 1:0, played the same opponent minute after with different result (I had to pay 2 tokens, which was nordeus idea to make us lose to pay for another try).
    thanks for the awesome information.
    Last edited by iosman001; 03-20-2022 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    no,he is there, having 8% possesion for attending match, rules say strickly.,only chalanging msnager is present
    he's not there. that's just bot. same like event against home team that show manager is available but they're actually not.
    the bad thing is you didn't get the extra 8% possession bonus.
    the good thing is he wont substitute injured player unlike team without manager spectating.
    but in top11 the less player you have on the pitch, the better your team is!