Thread: Disqualified from FA Tournaments- association matches

Disqualified from FA Tournaments- association matches

Hi

Every time I get ready and prepare for an associations match it ends with a 3-0 loss saying myself or an opponent is disqualified from fa tournament?

Is this a bug or something I wasn’t made a ware of as part of the game ? It’s very frustrating , I’ve not been relegated , got a good team and play every day

Spoiling my enjoyment of the game where I might just delete it after years of playing it

If you fail to level up for two seasons then you are disqualified from Associations for 1 season unless you fail to level up again. This is to deter tanking.

If you have an X on your Associations profile then it's you who is unable to play games resulting in a 0-3 to your opponent.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    If you fail to level up for two seasons then you are disqualified from Associations for 1 season unless you fail to level up again. This is to deter tanking.

If you have an X on your Associations profile then it's you who is unable to play games resulting in a 0-3 to your opponent.
    C'mon Dave, my team finished 10th, still advanced to next level and my team lose 20% but I have an X multiplayer. Where is justice?

Need to finish Top 8. Yep, seems unfair but I don't make the rules buddy.

I will be in a similar position next season as I am currently 10th. My multiplier will drop from X3 to x1 as I finished 3rd last season. Hopefully I will be top 8 next season.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator