Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: UK64 - Top Eleven BETA test

UK64 - Top Eleven BETA test

I downloaded the beta test (twice), but can't find it on my phone to install. Now I can't play in the King of Kings as "This application doesn't support latest match version, check your email for a version provided by us."

I replied to the email that I can't install the update, but have had no reply.

Back of the net!

Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I downloaded the beta test (twice), but can't find it on my phone to install. Now I can't play in the King of Kings as "This application doesn't support latest match version, check your email for a version provided by us."

It should save to the download section of your phone. Needs to be Android, not iOS. If it’s not there, it could be your phone does not have sufficient RAM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I can play the event but I can not activate the 3D with 3GB RAM/1,6GHZ/Android 11...

I can play the event but I can not activate the 3D with 3GB RAM/1,6GHZ/Android 11...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    omg, 3gb ram still not good enough for 3d? guess i'll be using 2d then

Some users are having trouble installing and running the Top Eleven BETA test on their Android phones. Insufficient RAM on the phone could be the cause of the problem.
    Last edited by laeliaralph; 11-21-2023 at 06:47 AM.