Thread: Please fix Association training

Apprentice

Please fix Association training

If Team A gets a training session from Team B, Team B should not be able to get another training session from Team C.

Why can’t you fix this? This was not a problem in the previous version of Associations.
    I can't believe with all the game updates in the past year this has not been addressed and fixed.

One team should not be able to get trained 3 or 4 times and therefore take all the bonus training %

Please fix this, it can’t be that difficult for your developers

Addicted
    And why is that Julandron, a certain association might want to give more bonus to certain players that have harder games, its a trategy that sould be available

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    And why is that Julandron, a certain association might want to give more bonus to certain players that have harder games, its a trategy that sould be available
    I guess that is a very good point, and I had not thought of that, but i am not sure how many actually follow that strategy. In most cases training with the same team 2 or 3 times is a mistake or an oversight cause they did not realize someone had already trained with that team