Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

I got 6 injuries in 9 matches this season(new 3D season or whatever) regardless of any weather condition.
    They are all like at early minutes(before first half) and all injured are main players(at least 120%)
    I started all of these matches with conditions over 95%.
    The most injuries I got was only 8 or 9 in a season.
    I have to spend around 80 treatment packs and this is just ridiculous at this point to be considered 'Normal'.
    Is there anyone facing like mine this season?(or maybe just the ones who didn't buy the treatment packs they sold)

Attachment 139147Attachment 139148Attachment 139149Attachment 139150Attachment 139151Attachment 139152
    Last edited by kyankyan123; 04-01-2022 at 05:47 AM.
    Subject 117 and slowisfast like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kyankyan123 View Post
    I got 6 injuries in 9 matches this season(new 3D season or whatever) regardless of any weather condition.
    They are all like at early minutes(before first half) and all injured are main players(at least 120%)
    I started all of these matches with conditions over 95%.
    The most injuries I got was only 8 or 9 in a season.
    I have to spend around 80 treatment packs and this is just ridiculous at this point to be considered 'Normal'.
    Is there anyone facing like mine this season?(or maybe just the ones who didn't buy the treatment packs they sold)

Attachment 139147Attachment 139148Attachment 139149Attachment 139150Attachment 139151Attachment 139152
    Yes, it’s been insane this season. What else I noticed is that the amount of treatment packs needed to heal a player has gone up this season. Doesn’t seem like a coincidence to me. I do wonder why they go this route. It just makes it much more annoying to play this game

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Injuries for me have been at an unprecedented level. Almost every match gets me injuries to players for 5+ games. Started the season with 200+ injury packs and now I’m well below 100. Even with Low Press, Easy Tackling, etc in Ideal Weather against weak opposition it happens. To add insult to injury it kept coming up in friendlies I was playing for Special Sponsor events.

Might be normal variance, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Nordeus upped the injury frequency to get you to spend more packs and play more low quality bench/squad players. Unfortunately this means you have to have more and more players all trained up to higher levels, and that basically forces you to spend all of your resources (and by extension more real money) on in game purchases to compete with the pay-to-win crowd.
    slowisfast and kyankyan123 like this.

Not so bad in league, but gave up playing friendlies because a player was getting injured in every game. Had 5 players out and that was enough
    slowisfast likes this.

Addicted
    Yep, they are for sure trying to deplete our red packs. More injuries than ever, and on top of that, I believe they increased the yellow cards, too. And that means no red pack reward, even on friendlies against 1% teams with low pressing and easy tackling.

Same here every 4 match I got injured player like a previous member said at the beginning of the season I had over 300+ health packages now I have only 80+.
    kyankyan123 likes this.

I'm a noob here, and that injuries are simply senselless.

Several games in a row my players got injuries that can be cured by 25 red cross packs (5 days), one with 10 (2 days), then again with 25 (5 days); and the pinnacle of the genioussness was today: my player gets injured for 6 days, and my opponent doesn't even get a yellow card, let alone red.
    But be assured, as soon as I replaced him, my guy gets a second yellow card, and it's a penalty.

In adding salt to the injury (pun intended) - almost every one of my yellow card players are on the same flank.

All that while I have no idea why are some yellow cards transparent in colour and some are not.

Sorry to hear about the injuries. This season has been full of them for me as well. I think Nordeus increased how often they happen. Makes the game frustrating for sure.

The transparent cards mean they have a card for a different competition than the one you’re setting your team up for next.

For example, if you have a red card on a player that was given during a League match, but play in the Cup next, they’ll make the card transparent so you know they’re available for the Cup game. When your upcoming match is a League match again, it will be a solid color again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    slowisfast likes this.

Can't play a single friendly without ending up with an injury , and given up on them for that reason. League not much better , 2 12 day injuries in 6 matches .

Totally unrealistic, league would not be able to continue past October, for lack of players, in the real world. No doubt TE trying to milk more cash out of players for bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Welcoe View Post
    Sorry to hear about the injuries. This season has been full of them for me as well. I think Nordeus increased how often they happen. Makes the game frustrating for sure.

The transparent cards mean they have a card for a different competition than the one you’re setting your team up for next.

For example, if you have a red card on a player that was given during a League match, but play in the Cup next, they’ll make the card transparent so you know they’re available for the Cup game. When your upcoming match is a League match again, it will be a solid color again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro, thank you. I've been searching for the explanation of this yellow shrapnells and couldn't find it for days.
    Today was an easy day indeed, got answer to that and I enlisted my daughter playing this game.

For all it's querks, flaws and mistakes game is good, no sense in looking at bad stuff only.

All the best
    Welcoe likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast