Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Romijn
  • 1 Post By Welcoe
  • 2 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By Bilko

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

I got 6 injuries in 9 matches this season(new 3D season or whatever) regardless of any weather condition.
    They are all like at early minutes(before first half) and all injured are main players(at least 120%)
    I started all of these matches with conditions over 95%.
    The most injuries I got was only 8 or 9 in a season.
    I have to spend around 80 treatment packs and this is just ridiculous at this point to be considered 'Normal'.
    Is there anyone facing like mine this season?(or maybe just the ones who didn't buy the treatment packs they sold)

Attachment 139147Attachment 139148Attachment 139149Attachment 139150Attachment 139151Attachment 139152
    Last edited by kyankyan123; 04-01-2022 at 05:47 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kyankyan123 View Post
    I got 6 injuries in 9 matches this season(new 3D season or whatever) regardless of any weather condition.
    They are all like at early minutes(before first half) and all injured are main players(at least 120%)
    I started all of these matches with conditions over 95%.
    The most injuries I got was only 8 or 9 in a season.
    I have to spend around 80 treatment packs and this is just ridiculous at this point to be considered 'Normal'.
    Is there anyone facing like mine this season?(or maybe just the ones who didn't buy the treatment packs they sold)

Attachment 139147Attachment 139148Attachment 139149Attachment 139150Attachment 139151Attachment 139152
    Yes, it’s been insane this season. What else I noticed is that the amount of treatment packs needed to heal a player has gone up this season. Doesn’t seem like a coincidence to me. I do wonder why they go this route. It just makes it much more annoying to play this game

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    kyankyan123 likes this.

Injuries for me have been at an unprecedented level. Almost every match gets me injuries to players for 5+ games. Started the season with 200+ injury packs and now I’m well below 100. Even with Low Press, Easy Tackling, etc in Ideal Weather against weak opposition it happens. To add insult to injury it kept coming up in friendlies I was playing for Special Sponsor events.

Might be normal variance, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Nordeus upped the injury frequency to get you to spend more packs and play more low quality bench/squad players. Unfortunately this means you have to have more and more players all trained up to higher levels, and that basically forces you to spend all of your resources (and by extension more real money) on in game purchases to compete with the pay-to-win crowd.
    kyankyan123 likes this.

Not so bad in league, but gave up playing friendlies because a player was getting injured in every game. Had 5 players out and that was enough

Addicted
    Yep, they are for sure trying to deplete our red packs. More injuries than ever, and on top of that, I believe they increased the yellow cards, too. And that means no red pack reward, even on friendlies against 1% teams with low pressing and easy tackling.
    Julandron and kyankyan123 like this.

Same here every 4 match I got injured player like a previous member said at the beginning of the season I had over 300+ health packages now I have only 80+.
    kyankyan123 likes this.